• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Season Ticket Renewals!!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  687
  • Days Won:  3

Anyone else get their renewal package today?  I was super excited to get it, but bummed to see they sent me someone elses information!  He has better seats though so I may just take them lol. 

Happy Holidays Bulls

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  174

What kind of deal is the package?

money for tickets, typically

best deal in town imo

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  6,785

The term 'package' in this case, refers to the annual renewal form sent to season ticket holders.

Your package is messed up too?

So was mine:

1. I got the envelope - addressed to me - but inside was the info for 'Reginald Robinson'...

2. I called him, left a voice mail,  and he called me back on Friday evening, however...

3. Rather than just flipping Dean Robinson and Reginald Robinson...he had a package for

"Larry Robinson" !!!!

I sent an email to aboff (his rep) and stuben (my rep) and told them of this. However, USF is now

shut down for the holiday, so I doubt they'll see it until after the first of the year.

Here's what I don't like: it includes your name, user name, password and LOGIN AND EDITING instructions all in the same package. While we're all members of a mature breed of Bull Nation, I think you can see where this type of information  in the wrong hands could throw a monkey wrench into your account.

That being the case - and being naturally paranoid - I went ahead and paid up online then changed my login

information. I assume we're all doing the morally right thing and taking it upon ourselves to mail the packages

to the intended recipients? I put mine in the mail to Reginald this morning.

On the positive side, however, it's a great way to connect with your fellow Bulls -and see just what kind of seats

these guys are paying for...  :-* 

• Content Count:  7,523
  • Days Won:  10

I received my renewal form, but it only showed 5 tickets, which was what I purchased last year.  This year, I added 3 additional seats behind my 5, but these weren't on the form.

Also got my Bulls Club renewal, which gives you the opportunity to renew early and take the tax deduction for 2007.  However, it indicated that I was at the 'Varsity' giving level ($500) when I am at the GJ level.  It also didn't mention whether it was necessary to reauthorize the quarterly payments, which is how I have been paying.  Perhaps this comes in something that will  be sent out prior to the 5/15 renewal deadline.

• Content Count:  687

Wooly,

That is exactly what I thought.  The names where very close...both starting with MCD...but you are right..I don't like the thought of this fellow bull missing his tickets or having people mess with his passwords and stuff.  As you did I e-mailed both my rep and his and was going to wait before contacting him..but I will just forward it in the mail as you did.  Good call.  If anyone gets a renewal for me please do the same lol.

GO BULLS!

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,732
  • Days Won:  425

The term 'package' in this case, refers to the annual renewal form sent to season ticket holders.

Your package is messed up too?

So was mine:

1. I got the envelope - addressed to me - but inside was the info for 'Reginald Robinson'...

2. I called him, left a voice mail,  and he called me back on Friday evening, however...

3. Rather than just flipping Dean Robinson and Reginald Robinson...he had a package for

"Larry Robinson" !!!!

I sent an email to aboff (his rep) and stuben (my rep) and told them of this. However, USF is now

shut down for the holiday, so I doubt they'll see it until after the first of the year.

Here's what I don't like: it includes your name, user name, password and LOGIN AND EDITING instructions all in the same package. While we're all members of a mature breed of Bull Nation, I think you can see where this type of information  in the wrong hands could throw a monkey wrench into your account.

That being the case - and being naturally paranoid - I went ahead and paid up online then changed my login

information. I assume we're all doing the morally right thing and taking it upon ourselves to mail the packages

to the intended recipients? I put mine in the mail to Reginald this morning.

On the positive side, however, it's a great way to connect with your fellow Bulls -and see just what kind of seats

these guys are paying for...  :-*   

Checked mine and thankfully it's me ..... but that password thing has bothered me since I first saw it on the invoices. There has got to be a more secure way to do that.

Archived