• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

This “Rivalry� is so one-sided… Do we do this?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3,574
  • Days Won:  0

I was on their board to see if anything was mentioned about the ECU win over NC State... or our second win against their "top" competition in CUSA or third overall.

I came across this...

anyone else catch the random still photos of 24K and GOL that appeared on the arena video boards during the game?

are they up there to make us scream?...

In one word, Yes.

We're trying to see if it'll catch on, and hopefully it does. During the last game, a USF logo and JL were put up there during the opposing team's freethrows to get the crowd to be. It started to catch on as the game went on. And then we also have the 24K and O'Leary stills to get the crowd to cheer louder.

Opinions?

Opinions?  Yes, you are pathetic!

http://ucf.rivals.com/showmsg.asp?fid=72&tid=107905281&mid=107905281&sid=908&style=2

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

ummm, no?

• Content Count:  7,796
  • Days Won:  6

Sorry, but the guy who posted the original comment had this in his signature....

casesig.jpg

I'm still trying to figure out UCiF's three trophies. 1) CDOA championship 2) Liberty Bowl trophy(???you got me, since it hasn't been played yet) 3) no clue, CUSA division champions?

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,636
  • Days Won:  424

Sorry, but the guy who posted the original comment had this in his signature....

casesig.jpg

I'm still trying to figure out UCiF's three trophies. 1) CDOA championship 2) Liberty Bowl trophy(???you got me, since it hasn't been played yet) 3) no clue, CUSA division champions?

The bottom one does appear to be the Liberty Bowl trophy .....

trophy.jpg

The other one may be that cherished ASun hoops trophy ....

• Content Count:  416
  • Days Won:  0

You know, both trophy cases look pretty sad there. While I don't really like knocking the bulls but it's like bragging your chevy cavalier can beat my toyota corolla off the line in the quarter mile.

• Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

You know, both trophy cases look pretty sad there. While I don't really like knocking the bulls but it's like bragging your chevy cavalier can beat my toyota corolla off the line in the quarter mile.

Mr. Selvie's all-american trophies will be nice in there.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,636
  • Days Won:  424

Both trophy cases should be fuller than that ignorant clown made them .... but what do you expect frpm one of them.

Still neither have been world beaters.

• Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

I was on their board to see if anything was mentioned about the ECU win over NC State... or our second win against their "top" competition in CUSA or third overall.

I came across this...

anyone else catch the random still photos of 24K and GOL that appeared on the arena video boards during the game?

In one word, Yes.

We're trying to see if it'll catch on, and hopefully it does. During the last game, a USF logo and JL were put up there during the opposing team's freethrows to get the crowd to be. It started to catch on as the game went on. And then we also have the 24K and O'Leary stills to get the crowd to cheer louder.

Opinions?

http://ucf.rivals.com/showmsg.asp?fid=72&tid=107905281&mid=107905281&sid=908&style=2

There was NO picture of JL and USF logo on the video board during the UCF / USF hoops game, nevermind during a FT.

UCFer inventing his own version of history... as usual.

THey are now in a hoops downward spiral since the loss to us.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  17,490
  • Days Won:  13

I came across this...

In one word, Yes.

Opinions?

he said UCF did that in their game. vs abnother school.

There was NO picture of JL and USF logo on the video board during the UCF / USF hoops game, nevermind during a FT.

UCFer inventing his own version of history... as usual.

THey are now in a hoops downward spiral since the loss to us.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  17,490
  • Days Won:  13

btw the rivalry must continue. They own us in Womens soccer and cheer.

Archived