• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

WVU vs. USF Downtown BBall ticket deal!!!

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  17,481
  • Days Won:  13

The AFS club has free beer and wine, plus prime rib for the Lightning games. I had a blast at the Washington Game. Is it the same for the USF game?

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  10,369
  • Days Won:  7

The AFS club has free beer and wine, plus prime rib for the Lightning games. I had a blast at the Washington Game. Is it the same for the USF game?

It is also much more than $27.75, they would loose money if it includes beer/wine and prime rib

• Content Count:  2,567
  • Days Won:  1

It is also much more than $27.75, they would loose money if it includes beer/wine and prime rib

I went to the game last year and sat in the AFS club.  It was a VERY scaled back version of what you would get at the Lightning games, and I want to say the tickets were going for like $50 last year.  It was mostly finger foods, but the beer was good.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  17,481
  • Days Won:  13

students still get in for free?

they didnt for WBB.

• Content Count:  3,096

students still get in for free?

I would guess no, since it's an off-campus game not in our own arena.  I would think they might give students discounts.

• Content Count:  9,038

Wait, wait wait....

In this "AFS Club", the beer is free and unlimited?!?!

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,609
  • Days Won:  424

I went to the game last year and sat in the AFS club.  It was a VERY scaled back version of what you would get at the Lightning games, and I want to say the tickets were going for like $50 last year.  It was mostly finger foods, but the beer was good.

Right about the finger foods ....definitely no prime rib... and I want to say it was even more than $50. It was for two games, though.

Even though I've got season tix, I'll probably do the AFS thing and try to sell my tickets.

Mulheap, are you sure about those prices and how long do we have to take advantage?

• Content Count:  12,293
  • Days Won:  0

yea when is the deadline to buy tickets and can i get more details about what is included with the club level?

• Content Count:  509
  • Days Won:  0

Right about the finger foods ....definitely no prime rib... and I want to say it was even more than $50. It was for two games, though.

Even though I've got season tix, I'll probably do the AFS thing and try to sell my tickets.

Mulheap, are you sure about those prices and how long do we have to take advantage?

the prices are legit.  for any questions email RMulhearn@SPTIMESFORUM.com  I've posted what I know.

Archived