• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Sun Bowl - Gator Bowl work deal behind the scenes....

T-Man

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3,407
  • Days Won:  1

In a move to put butts in the seats the SUN and GATOR have agreed to swap big 12 big east obligations for this season and still keep their options for next year... With the move Texas Tech will now host Oregon in the SUN and USF will now host Clemson in the GATOR... Just kidding, but man that would be nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Content Count:  5,591
  • Days Won:  3

wow, i hope i never see you on the streets, or i would punch you in the face. 

no i wouldnt.  you had me going there.  would be pretty smart though.

• Content Count:  3,096
  • Days Won:  1

CFN/Scout has

Virgina vs USF in Gator Bowl

http://cfn.scout.com/2/704758.html

That just proves that outside of WVU the rest of the conference's bowl placement is up for grabs.

• Content Count:  563
  • Days Won:  0

In a move to put butts in the seats the SUN and GATOR have agreed to swap big 12 big east obligations for this season and still keep their options for next year... With the move Texas Tech will now host Oregon in the SUN and USF will now host Clemson in the GATOR... Just kidding, but man that would be nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is funny because I was thinking of something like this happening.

• Content Count:  993
  • Days Won:  0

i believe the situation is that the Gator has the first option, but if they were to choose a Big East team this year they would be forced to choose a Big 12 team the next two years to meet the four year agreement with the Sun Bowl.  so they certainly could choose USF but it is doubtful.  when you look at the Big 12 options, i think the Gator Bowl could pick up Texas which is huge draw for any bowl and i don't think they would pass on Texas.

Archived