• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Attn Eric Soncrant

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  444
  • Days Won:  0

Eric,

Please take a look at this article...

http://runwayramblings.blogspot.com/

And while Folmer says it won't matter which team travels the best, he also noted the Sun Bowl's ticket office has received more calls from UConn fans with questions about tickets and looking for travel information than any other school under consideration. "That says a lot about the fan interest in the program," Folmer says. "Our staff hasn't taken a lot of calls, but between 12 and 15 from UConn as opposed to one or two from Rutgers, none from Cincinnati and none from South Florida. That tells you something."

...can you help us out here?

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  16,354
  • Days Won:  43

Looks like us USF fans have to get to work on this. Every little bit helps even if you are not really interested in going. Stampede those phone lines and websites. GO BULLS!!!!

• Content Count:  307

This looks like the phone number for the Sun Bowl ticket office:

915-747-5234  found here -- http://www.utep.edu/venues/sunbowl.html

I'm going to call tomorrow and just ask about some general ticket information, and make sure they know I'm from South Florida. 

And i'll probably call 2-3 more times, and have my girl call a time or two as well.

I really want this bowl.  Distance dosen't matter, the quality of the opponent and the win is what matters to me.

• Content Count:  12,293

that guy is gonna wish he never said anything about the phone calls.

he must not know about the Bulls Stampede

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,018
  • Days Won:  469

STAMPEDE!

[move]STAMPEDE![/move]

STAMPEDE!

[move]STAMPEDE![/move]

STAMPEDE!

[move]STAMPEDE![/move]

STAMPEDE!

• Content Count:  307

Eric,

And while Folmer says it won't matter which team travels the best, he also noted the Sun Bowl's ticket office has received more calls from UConn fans with questions about tickets and looking for travel information than any other school under consideration. "That says a lot about the fan interest in the program," Folmer says. "Our staff hasn't taken a lot of calls, but between 12 and 15 from UConn as opposed to one or two from Rutgers, none from Cincinnati and none from South Florida. That tells you something."

...can you help us out here?

Can you change the title of this thread to something a little more catchy?  Perhaps: "Stampede the Sun Bowl!"  Eric will read it for sure...

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,587
  • Days Won:  423

Eric,

Yeah, it tells me that UConn fans are unorganized and don't trust their athletic department. Why would we call them about tickets when we'll be buying them through USF? They're gauging fan interest based on a dozen or so Husky fans that are too stupid to use the Internet for information?? That's ludicrous ....

• Content Count:  5,244
  • Days Won:  2

They're gauging fan interest based on a dozen or so Husky fans that are too stupid to use the Internet for information?? That's ludicrous ....

i doubt that's the sole criteria, but it certainly doesn't hurt if fans are showing interest.

Archived