• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Attn Eric Soncrant

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,433
  • Days Won:  0

Judging from the crowd of UConn fans that show up for Basketball games at the Sun Dome, it's probably because they're all too old to know how to use a computer to get all of the information so nicely laid out on the Sun Bowl web site....which, I for one, have already visited.  Also, since our football team may have a little more experience with bowl games...we know we'll be getting info and tix from our school.  There's no need to bother people in west Texas with the internet and the resources provided by our own university!  Duh Huskies.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  444

Eric,

Please take a look at this article...

http://runwayramblings.blogspot.com/

And while Folmer says it won't matter which team travels the best, he also noted the Sun Bowl's ticket office has received more calls from UConn fans with questions about tickets and looking for travel information than any other school under consideration. "That says a lot about the fan interest in the program," Folmer says. "Our staff hasn't taken a lot of calls, but between 12 and 15 from UConn as opposed to one or two from Rutgers, none from Cincinnati and none from South Florida. That tells you something."

...can you help us out here?

Can you change the title of this thread to something a little more catchy?  Perhaps: "Stampede the Sun Bowl!"  Eric will read it for sure...

I don’t know.  Do we want to stampede them?  It might be better for Eric/Vicky to organize a stampede, although that concept is contradictory.  I wanted to bring it to the attention of a professional because PR is not my strong suit.

• Content Count:  3,048
  • Days Won:  6

They unleashed something of unspeakable force

STAMPEDE

Gotta change the thread title to notify the rest of Bull Nation

• Content Count:  307

Eric,

Please take a look at this article...

http://runwayramblings.blogspot.com/

And while Folmer says it won't matter which team travels the best, he also noted the Sun Bowl's ticket office has received more calls from UConn fans with questions about tickets and looking for travel information than any other school under consideration. "That says a lot about the fan interest in the program," Folmer says. "Our staff hasn't taken a lot of calls, but between 12 and 15 from UConn as opposed to one or two from Rutgers, none from Cincinnati and none from South Florida. That tells you something."

...can you help us out here?

Can you change the title of this thread to something a little more catchy?  Perhaps: "Stampede the Sun Bowl!"  Eric will read it for sure...

I don’t know.  Do we want to stampede them?  It might be better for Eric/Vicky to organize a stampede, although that concept is contradictory.  I wanted to bring it to the attention of a professional because PR is not my strong suit.

Change It!!  This would be great for the masses to wake up to in the morning!

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,587
  • Days Won:  423

They're gauging fan interest based on a dozen or so Husky fans that are too stupid to use the Internet for information?? That's ludicrous ....

i doubt that's the sole criteria, but it certainly doesn't hurt if fans are showing interest.

Maybe not the sole criteria but that numbnuts is certainly acting like a dozen or so computer-challenged blue haired UConn fans calling about what time Early Bird Specials start in El Paso tells him something ... Whatever the heck that means.

• Content Count:  701

uh.. maybe we're calling charlotte? 

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,019
  • Days Won:  469

We should be calling Eric...  ;)  anyone got his number?  It's only 11 p.m.  :D

• Content Count:  307

::)  That title is still terrible...if it wasn't for me being bored at 11pm I would have never clicked it....  ???

"STAMPEDE THE SUN BOWL - Eric, help!"

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,019
  • Days Won:  469

I think the title should have the word Naked in it, that would draw attention...but not Naked and Eric together in the title.

• Content Count:  12,293

i dont think it would be very ethical for Eric to lead any kind of charge since he works for USF.

Archived