• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Who remembers this from last year

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  5,241
  • Days Won:  0

That receiver also flicked us off before the game in the student section area, but it wasnt caught on tape.

I remember hearing who mad Wanstache was at that kid later!

• Content Count:  3,827

yeah, costing them the chance at the 2 pt was the best part of that...actually got to talk to one of the players about it and he thanked me when he found out it was me and my friends he was doing it to...

the funny thing is, he made ZERO hesitation. It was like he caught the ball, and you could almost read his mind: "I'm gonna shove this in those a-holes' face!"

He walks directly toward us and lets the bird fly. Of course we all reciprocate, and he gets about 10 birds right back. Not 2 seconds later....a yellow hankie comes flying in his direction.

One of my all-time favorite heckling moments. :)

• Content Count:  1,238

And the Bulls Nation replied...

NUKEM.jpg

• Content Count:  5,249
  • Days Won:  2

yup... remember it clear as day.

that was when the cops let students sit in the "handicapped" seats behind the left side of the student section, on the walkway between lower bowl and club level.

the students behind us in the first row of club level were so trashed, yelling "BOOOOO SHITSBURGH!" and "BOOO PISS-BURGH!!!!" all game.

lmao.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  815

He was definately flicking off bulls fans (not the pitt fans) and yeah I recall all of us responding with gestures in kind. I also recall yelling something along the lines of "ha I can do it to you all I want". Shoop is right...that was one of our best moment in heckling.

• Content Count:  2,726

I tell you what though...that Grothe play was one of the best I've ever seen.  Just unbelievable..

GO BULLS!!!

• Content Count:  9,759
  • Days Won:  9

yeah, costing them the chance at the 2 pt was the best part of that...actually got to talk to one of the players about it and he thanked me when he found out it was me and my friends he was doing it to...

the funny thing is, he made ZERO hesitation. It was like he caught the ball, and you could almost read his mind: "I'm gonna shove this in those a-holes' face!"

He walks directly toward us and lets the bird fly. Of course we all reciprocate, and he gets about 10 birds right back. Not 2 seconds later....a yellow hankie comes flying in his direction.

One of my all-time favorite heckling moments. :)

Shoop you should do a thread of your Top 10 Heckling Moments.  That would be a memorable read, and possibly HOF material........

• Content Count:  1,812

I was working on the Pitt campus during that game and I flew down here with a whole plane full of Pitt fans. Not one Pitt fan thought the game would be close; they thought they would blow us out and have a great weekend. It was a long flight down and I held my own.

I flew back on Sunday and decided to go with the Mustard old school USF gear; I got on the plane last and walked slowly down the aisle making eye contact with all the Pitt fans from the flight up. I ended up meeting and becoming friends with some high ranking people at Pitt; one who actually graduated form USF. They were nice and could not stop saying "that **** QB of yours".

That was a great game for me and I will remember this one for a while.

• Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

david w will probably be fired soon after their last game

Archived