• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

If USF holds you to 55 yards rushing

MikeG

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  162

in the game--- can you really be considered the BEST college football running back?

I would vote for Ray Rice ahead of this guy-- not that he hasn't amassed a buttload of yards in the season against the weak CUSA schedule.

there is a poll for it on Tailgate Overtime---- vote your conscience......

poll is on bottom right of this page....

http://www.sunsportstv.com/polls_tgot.jhtml?method=toTailgateOvertime

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was asking some questions during the after party chat thing  with Steve Walsh answering

I asked "How tall is Mike Bianchi? What is he 4 foot 11 inches?

Walsh replied "yep"

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  2,478
  • Days Won:  0

I think if Mike Ford played all season he would have close to the same numbers.

I think if Mike Ford played all season he would have close to the same numbers.

against CUSA--- absolutely

• Content Count:  5,241

C-USA is so weak!! Put Smith against some real teams with some real Defenses (Texas does not count, they are highly overrated and terrible!)

they have this segment on the show talking about which is "more likely"

they compare UCF to USF--- and ask which team will consider this season a success.

BOTH clowns say UCf because they are in contention to win the conference title and that USF is already a disappointment. WTF? We beat these idiots by 52 points and they STILL compare us to them as if winning some non-BCS bag of crap league is an accomplishment? How about the fact that we are ranked and will end the season ranked ahead of these fools? Oh yeah-- and they mentioned that UCF might end up in the BHam bowl-- which I guess would be good since that would make BHam pick someone else besides USF

But Bianchi-- of course-- didn't even flinch-- immediately called USFs season a disappointment. You lose three games and you are disappointing. You lose by 52 points to that same team and you are somehow a success.

explain that to me please

• Content Count:  162

I'd put Hart, Rice, Slaton, and McFadden ahead of Smith.

That's good company to be associated with in my opinion.  I agree that CUSA defenses are weak across the board, but Smith put up 149 against Texas and 217 against NC State.  Neither the Texas or NC State teams have stellar defenses this year, but they have BCS caliber defensive athletes with good speed, and it's not like our passing attack scared anybody out of stacking the box.

Bottom line and to answer the Sun Sports question - I think McFadden is the best RB in the nation, but Smith will be playing on Sundays.

• Content Count:  330

they have this segment on the show talking about which is "more likely"

they compare UCF to USF--- and ask which team will consider this season a success.

BOTH clowns say UCf because they are in contention to win the conference title and that USF is already a disappointment. WTF? We beat these idiots by 52 points and they STILL compare us to them as if winning some non-BCS bag of crap league is an accomplishment? How about the fact that we are ranked and will end the season ranked ahead of these fools? Oh yeah-- and they mentioned that UCF might end up in the BHam bowl-- which I guess would be good since that would make BHam pick someone else besides USF

But Bianchi-- of course-- didn't even flinch-- immediately called USFs season a disappointment. You lose three games and you are disappointing. You lose by 52 points to that same team and you are somehow a success.

explain that to me please

Apples to prunes... they need the later... they're full of ****..  ;D

Archived