• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF's Bowl this year

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  6,833
  • Days Won:  22

All of our fans need to realize that Bowls wil choose teams with traveling support.

So yes I will be dissapointed if we get sent to Bham again BUT everyone needs to realize that if you CHOOSE not to go and support your team there then you are making sure that USF will NOT get chosen for bigger bowls in future.

You want the Gator or Sun or even Meineke to invite us when we miss out on BCS? Then you better get your butts out to any bowl game otherwise we will be chosen by the last choice bowl every year and even when we might be in top 14 and BCS eligible we might not get in.

So stop ******** about locations and go and support your team.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  166

ok

• Content Count:  16,431
  • Days Won:  43

Also, I would love to see all the BIG EAST teams travel well as it will help improve the bowl line up for the next contracts. Face it, the BIG EAST's bowl line up really turned out bad due to VT, Miami, and BC leaving the BIG EAST. The bowls were not sure on how the NEW BIG EAST would be, so we couldnt get much during the time. Now, the BIG EAST is strong, so I expect a much improved bowl line up the next go around. Just suck it up and support the BULLS and BIG EAST.

• Content Count:  2,461
  • Days Won:  0

I hope your message gets out to the few hundred people that might see your thread and the bowl committees are just like, "****, look at that. I figured 5,305 but it seems like they've really mobilized and will bring at least 5,627.

What I'm trying to say is the msg board is not the place to be if you're trying to convince people to go. Pass out some fliers on campus or something.

• Content Count:  6,833
  • Days Won:  22

I live in miami, so passing out flyers on campus is out of my reach. So message boards and talking to alumni in this area is the best I can do.

Our school needs to be more pro-active in taking early bowl deposits etc.

Cincy has started that and according to some message boards it has caught the eyes of the Meineke Bowl. What do we have to show bowl reps except our lackluster support last two bowls?

is anyone else getting sick and tired of hearing usf fans lackluster bowl fans?

what a bunch of ******* ****

• Content Count:  2,461
  • Days Won:  0

is anyone else getting sick and tired of hearing usf fans lackluster bowl fans?

what a bunch of ******* ****

Yes... This is all we talked about last year at this time.

I live in miami, so passing out flyers on campus is out of my reach. So message boards and talking to alumni in this area is the best I can do.

Our school needs to be more pro-active in taking early bowl deposits etc.

Cincy has started that and according to some message boards it has caught the eyes of the Meineke Bowl. What do we have to show bowl reps except our lackluster support last two bowls?

Look how the program has grown and the average attendance this year... All the TV games we've picked up... We can't help but look more attractive to the bowl committees at this point. If I'm not mistaken the Meineke rep was at the WVU win...  It will come, grasshopper.

it would be cool if average attendance was taken into consideration

Archived