• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

WVU is sitting pretty right now.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  16,352
  • Days Won:  43

It would be great to see WVU make it to the the TITLE GAME this  season for the BIG EAST. Go WVU!!!!

• Content Count:  3,096
  • Days Won:  1

It would be great to see WVU make it to the the TITLE GAME this  season for the BIG EAST. Go WVU!!!!

Definite possibility, CBS Sports has them projected to play LSU in the title game.

• Content Count:  186
  • Days Won:  0

I hope they win the NC, and the sole loss on their schedule will be us.  If anything it will lead to people mentioning USF more often.

• Content Count:  21

After losing to you guys, if you would have told me we would be in this position with two games to play, I would have called you crazy. But here we are. What a wild season it has been. We'll have to take care of business and we'll need some help obviously, but I like our chances. 

• Content Count:  1,304
  • Days Won:  2

Before this weeks rankings came out, I thought it would be best if we all jumped on the Kansas bandwagon since we play them early next year, but then it hit me we may be better off as a conference if WVU gets in the title game.

So i was debating the merits of either Kansas or WVU, but it seems the best scenario would be to have LSU drop a game, and Kansas and UVW head to the title game.

• Content Count:  3,048
  • Days Won:  6

My only problem with this is that people seem to think that now we are the "aberration" that flukily beat WVU.  I was listening to the WVU game last night and the announcer was talking about how they DIDN'T EVEN HAVE PAT WHITE when they lost to USF... never mind he is soft and we put him out of the game for the second year in a row and their backup is better.  Any objective person that follows both teams could not say our win was a sheer fluke.

• Content Count:  12,293

kansas will not be in the title game.  they wont even win their conference. 

i am pulling for WVU to make it to the title game. 

• Content Count:  3,403

I want Kansas and WVU to play...I guess.  I'm not so sure I want WVU to win it all.  We are rivals now, after all.  I understand it would be good for the Big East but so would UConn going to a BCS game because WVU would likely still go to one as well.  I think ideally Kansas wins the title (not very likely, but we'll see) and both WVU and UConn make a BCS game.  However, I'm not sure I want UConn to go to a BCS game because they haven't been in the Big East long either and I'd like to win it before them, but I guess it doesn't matter.

Don't we get more money if 2 teams make the BCS?  I expect WVU to wipe the floor with Uconn, though, so I expect WVU has a great chance to make the title game.

Guest Mr. AKA

I dont think I actually want WVU to win, I really cant root for that but, I am rooting for Kansas to keep winning. They come here next year, the better they finish, the more likely they are highly ranked next season.

I more concerned about how we finish, I want to play FSU so bad........

Beat Pitt

Archived