• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Buffalo up 44-36 at the half -- Final 76-69 (the other Bulls).

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  172
  • Days Won:  0

It's looking worse than last year.  There must be a curse on this program.  Anybody see any bright spots to be optimistic about?

Very disappointing. The only thing I can come up with that we do well is transition offense, but we do not get many opportunities since we do not defend well enough to get steals or defensive rebound well enough to get out on the break. A long season is an understatement. We have not gotten to any of the good teams on our schedule, that will be beating us by 30 plus. I have 14 more sets of tickets to use. God help me/us. I feel bad for coach Heath as he does not deserve to have to go through this, but then again no coach deserves us. Go Bulls!!

• Content Count:  16,352
  • Days Won:  43

Gransberry has to play much better than that tonight or it will be a long season. He played 37 minutes tonight, but he was not in form from last season. I like what I am hearing from Heath in his post game interviews, so I have faith that he will turn it around. It may not be this season, but I believe next year we should be improved.

• Content Count:  1,219

All the excitement of Heath coming and now losses to two mediocre (at best) teams.  This is depressing.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,584
  • Days Won:  423

We don't have talent. I said it last year and I'll say it this year this team has some average players who have no star to lean on.

It's the most talented team we've ever had, on paper. Hopefully it's just a matter of getting used to playing with each other and Coach finding the right combinations...

• Content Count:  10,219

patience grasshopper!

it is only game two.

we will finish much better than we start.

• Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

Patience is true, but you cannot lose these games.

I agree Trip. This does habe more to do with a new coach. I was refering to our talent from a BE perspective and how it could be a bad season looking at that.

• Content Count:  695

Wow, two losses to bad teams i'm not feeling too good about this. Hopefully we can turn things around soon.

• Content Count:  6,928

Aaron Holmes becomes eleigble for the Wake Forrest game. In High School he was instant offense....

maybe grasshoppers paitence will pay dividends.....

• Content Count:  5

My views from the game:

You guys killed us on the boards for most of the game, but thats expected. We got more aggressive on the blocks later in the game. For being the best rebounder in the country, Gransberry does not move too well. He does get boards and is pretty active, but I wasn't too impressed. I'm more dissapointed with our (UB) guys.

You guys can hit the open 3s for sure. Our defense broke down a lot, and when u were left open, the shots were drained. Whenever we contested your shots, they would most likely not drop. There were a couple air balls from shooters that were contested (especially your freshman Jones, whom our student section got on and flustered, and he was relatively unseen after that point, including making stupid fouls).

Verdejo is certainly player, I was impressed with him. He can shoot andd take it strong to the hoop.

Ill leave more later, but I'm tired and have class early. Good luck to you guys in both basketball and football. GO BULLS (both)

Archived