• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

WVU HC Rich Rogdriguez is a douch...(rant!)

bulls96go

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  10,219
  • Days Won:  0

and all the BE coaches who have a vote in the coaches poll.

for Rodriguez it is stupid not to rank usf as high as possible (or remotely defensible)

if the cards play out right wvu could be ranked #3 behind a 2 loss team and a few 100ths of a point could mean a NC game or not.

the higher usf is ranked the more we contribute to their SOS and the computers (which BTW is their lowest of the three polls)

this goes for all BE coaches as well...they are not taking care of their own. STUPID.

the SEC and B10 all seem to rank any of their members that have a pulse, but our BE morons for coaches will not rank a team that has #16 SOS, beat WVU and AUB, lost three games by a grand total of 15 points (after usf made every mistake in the book).

for me a bounce or two in each game and we are undefeated but NO...this inteligencia of coaching do not think we warrant one lousy top 25 vote...really!

They can all suck arse IMHO.

Personally i hope wvu misses the NC game by .0001 to a 3 loss sec team (not so tongue in cheek)

This is a disgrace...hope CJL never let the boys forget this and we never leave any thing esp. points on the field.

End of rant! Maybe.

I reserve the right to add more at any time.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  144

I am kind of over this worrying about being ranked stuff.

that's just me perhaps.

I just want to win games and let the politics of football do their own thing. If RR wants to be a clown and not vote for USF-- that's his perogative. Pretty silly though. THree teams barely beat us and we are suddenly an average squad over night

• Content Count:  444

The ranking of WVU's opponents in the human polls has no bearing on WVU's SOS as calculated by the computer polls.

• Content Count:  131

it is dumb the big east coaches don't rank the BE teams higher, as it would everyone in the conference stregnth of schedule. spurrier has admitted to "working through the system" so why don't we?

i don't really care though because unless you are going to a bcs bowl then the rankings dont really have that big effect on anything. sure i like seeing us up there but if we win out we'll be in the top 20 (after bowl game)

as for going to the sec, that would be the dumbest move we could make. the big east is on the rise and there is no reason we shouldn't dominate in the future. bc of the big east espn loves us (thanksgiving miami games, thursday night primetime games, and now the kansas game will be the biggest game in the first week next year) sometimes the grass isn't greener on the other side.

• Content Count:  145

how do you know his vote?

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  144

it's really quite simple

USF received ZERO votes in the coaches poll and he voted. So therefore, he could not have voted for USF.

It's science

• Content Count:  5,241

I doubt the coaches even take those polls seriously.    How many of em just bs a vote and then look at film of their next opponent?

Dont sweat the coaches poll because the coaches dont

• Content Count:  5,244
  • Days Won:  2

it's really quite simple

USF received ZERO votes in the coaches poll and he voted. So therefore, he could not have voted for USF.

It's science

lmao. comedy.

:Duh

• Content Count:  5,900
  • Days Won:  5

I agree that he should be voting for us to help his team out, but can you really call a guy out for that?

Maybe he is actually an ethical voter, and doesn't think we belong. It's hard to get mad at a guy for that.

I am with Mike, not really sure that I care about the rankings any more this season. What's the best we are going to do? 12-15ish if everything goes our way? All we can do is win, then let things work themselves out. If we had only 1 loss, I would be all over the rankings, but we aren't in National title or BCS contention, so winning is all we have to worry about.

Archived