• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

WVU HC Rich Rogdriguez is a douch...(rant!)

bulls96go

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  260
  • Days Won:  0

USF is not in the top 25 in any human poll, why single out the coaches poll as flawed. 

the thing that sucks about polls most is that they are (unfairly) a representation of public opinion right now rather than the body of work for the whole season.  and unfortunately, the bulls have not looked good for several weeks now (until the cuse game) so that is weighing heavily against USF at this point in time.

BTW - it has been documented in the past that a lot of times it is some SID or someone in the athletic dept who casts these votes, not the actual coaches.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  66,073
  • Days Won:  172

and all the BE coaches who have a vote in the coaches poll.

for Rodriguez it is stupid not to rank usf as high as possible (or remotely defensible)

if the cards play out right wvu could be ranked #3 behind a 2 loss team and a few 100ths of a point could mean a NC game or not.

the higher usf is ranked the more we contribute to their SOS and the computers (which BTW is their lowest of the three polls)

this goes for all BE coaches as well...they are not taking care of their own. STUPID.

the SEC and B10 all seem to rank any of their members that have a pulse, but our BE morons for coaches will not rank a team that has #16 SOS, beat WVU and AUB, lost three games by a grand total of 15 points (after usf made every mistake in the book).

for me a bounce or two in each game and we are undefeated but NO...this inteligencia of coaching do not think we warrant one lousy top 25 vote...really!

They can all suck arse IMHO.

Personally i hope wvu misses the NC game by .0001 to a 3 loss sec team (not so tongue in cheek)

This is a disgrace...hope CJL never let the boys forget this and we never leave any thing esp. points on the field.

End of rant! Maybe.

I reserve the right to add more at any time.

usf has ruined his football life

so i understand the animosity he has for usf

Archived