• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

WVU HC Rich Rogdriguez is a douch...(rant!)

bulls96go

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

When the bowl games roll around, root for all Big East teams.

Until then, idiot coaches (RamRod, Shtiano) should be fair game.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  1,457
  • Days Won:  0

Rich is almost a big jerk off as much as Greg (Rutgers) is.  I can't stand him - just a bit behind my distain for Greg.

The other BE coaches are gentleman - Robinson, Edsell, Leavitt,....

They are also warriors but these two above are jerkoff's.

• Content Count:  10,219

I agree that he should be voting for us to help his team out, but can you really call a guy out for that?

Maybe he is actually an ethical voter, and doesn't think we belong. It's hard to get mad at a guy for that.

I am with Mike, not really sure that I care about the rankings any more this season. What's the best we are going to do? 12-15ish if everything goes our way? All we can do is win, then let things work themselves out. If we had only 1 loss, I would be all over the rankings, but we aren't in National title or BCS contention, so winning is all we have to worry about.

look at our resume (listed above)...we beat them and you think he is an ethical voter.

I say he or whoever is voting for him deliberatly did not rank a team that beat them two years in a row, IMO.

Rich is almost a big jerk off as much as Greg (Rutgers) is.  I can't stand him - just a bit behind my distain for Greg.

The other BE coaches are gentleman - Robinson, Edsell, Leavitt,....

They are also warriors but these two above are jerkoff's.

Edsall is no gentleman!

Gentlemen are by nature fair! not voting for USF is in my opinion patently unfair.

• Content Count:  5,244
  • Days Won:  2

Maybe he is actually an ethical voter, and doesn't think we belong. It's hard to get mad at a guy for that.

so an "ethical" voter doesn't think a 7-3 Bulls team with wins over a Top 20 SEC team on the road and a Top 5 team (his team, BTW) doesn't belong in the Top 25?

have u seen the Coaches' Top 25?

Wisconsin?  8-3 with only 1 win over a #12 ranked Michigan squad on a down-year.

Michigan?  8-3 with only 1 win over an overrated #10 ranked PSU.

Kentucky?  7-3 with a big win over LSU and not much else.

Tennessee?  7-3...  Florida?  7-3

sure we dropped 3 in a row and might not "deserve" a spot in the Top 25 just yet, but USF not even getting a vote while teams like the Gayturds and Tennessee are ranked 14 and 20 is ******* absurd.

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

Only in the coaches poll can a 3-loss team with "prestige" get in the top 15.

We'll never get anywhere with them.

Why would he vote up a team that he recruits against?

because it makes the whole conference stronger and helps the preception by the general public who 'ONLY' see the polls to make a judgement about conferences. Weather we are ranked or not he will get his recruits, but us not being ranked hurts the conference as a whole, AND hurts his chances of getting to the NC without being perfect.

if HALF of the BE is ranked week in and week out over a long periode then we are assumed to be a better conf.

the B10/sec has gotten all their teams with a winning record ranked or receiving votes. YET the BE has 4 voters and a team with our resume in not getting 1 vote.

Does anyone bullive with OUR  resume if we were in the big 10 or sec we would not be ranked or get votes.

see the resume of UK, AUB, Mich, PENN state. line up wins/loses/margin of loses/quality wins/sos and look at votes recieved.

I understand the B10 or SEC not ranking us, but members of the BE?

This almost goes beyond the pale. (I will rant no more)

I am happy the BE gave us the opportunity to get to a BCS conf.

however, the animosity i feel towards those BE coaches that have a vote is how i still feel towards SO PISS and their "quality vs quantity" comment.

No one wants thier kid to be called UGLY! ( even if they look ^%$% ugly in three losses)

see all at the ul game on sat.!

• Content Count:  403

bulls96go -- I agree with what you said.  I too am surprised that they didn't vote for us to make the conference stronger.  Only reason why I'd think they would possibly want to hold us down is to help themselves in recruiting... But heck, we are the only team that has beaten them, you'd think they'd want us ranked as high as possible.

www.masseyratings.com

USF 20

composite rankings highest 12 ,lowest (unranked) coaches (rich and the boys)

massey has usf ahead of penn st, TN, MI,KY, Boise, WI, AUB, hawaii,ALA

ucf is ranked #45

Archived