• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

If we let Brohm sit in the pocket he is going to light us up

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  10,219
  • Days Won:  0

IF the defense shows up for 60 min, and the ofense does not give the ball away we should win.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  153

I'll admit the defense has had some blaise moments during those losses HOWEVER I would pin most of the points on offensive and special team screw ups. When someone talks about our defense giving up X number of points to someone-- they tend to ignore that some of those points are coming from INTs for TDs and turnovers deep in our own territory.

we need to have a solid game all around and if we do-- I can't see us losing to anyone

• Content Count:  4,642

yea if we can just limit the turnovers, we can win.

our corners should be able to shut down the two threats, especially if we start blitzing our LB's and/or we can dominate the line.

• Content Count:  1,290

Blitz is bad idea for us against UL.  They have good WRs, TEs and screen plays.. We can't do that.. We need to cover all recreivers.. 4 pass rushers would be good enough for us because of 75%-80% of plays would be pass. It wont be hard for them to guess their plays..

• Content Count:  500

I know Selvie is leading the nation, but we don't consistently pressure opposing QB's.  Here are the sacks we had in the 3 losses.

Rutgers - 1

Uconn   - 3

Cincy - 0

I think we need to blitz more this week because the front four seem to be having a hard time getting to the QB.  I would also like to see if we can finally get Robinson out there this week to speed rush for a few series.

with 2 supposed  nfl corners,usf should have terrorized qbs fo0r cinnci,uconn and ru but we didnt

if usf cant pressure ul,usf will easily lose like they did against cinnci

I know it's tough to watch your alma mater's games while watching the Trojans lose left and right, but here are some numbers....

RU had 230 yards passing, 51 of them on two trick plays (fake punt, field goal). Teel threw 2 td's, but was 11-29, or around 37%!!!!

Uconn's qb was 13-25, or a mediocre at best 52%. 194 yards with a TD and an INT.

Cincy threw for 238 yards, with 78!!! of it comming from the double pass. Not to mention the 64 yard Moss like td grab. Mauk was 13-31, or 41%!!!!!! He had 3 td's and a pick.

I know your bad with arguments Smazza, thats why your a public defendant, so I wont rub it in much more, but... 37-85, 662 yards, 6 td's and 2 picks is pretty much terrorizing opposing Qb's.

Archived