• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

ahh, what could be within two seasons.....

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  7,201
  • Days Won:  3

watching the gator/ USC game, it points out what could be in a couple of years.  I still contend one of our weak spots, due to depth, is O Line.  We have a lot of injuries, 4 starters out as of today.  Then you watch the gators, they make holes for Tebow.  We have Grothe.  He is as good just not as big as Tebow.  Our O Line held pretty well the past two weeks, but we lack the size and second string size of the older programs.  I think with UM sucking and FSU sucking, we will pick up some big lineman for future years..... 

I played line in high school and am familiar with how important that position is....  The guys did well, and will continue to do fine, but I think we willl improve on the line over the years...  Need some linemen to make the NFL,then we will be talking....

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  37,595
  • Days Won:  29

I agree.

We've recruited well on the Interior, but have not landed enough Tackles for depth.

And it seems we're gonna be getting some fine Tackles this class.

Go BULLS !!!

• Content Count:  1,457
  • Days Won:  0

No matter how you slice it we are very deep at almost all positions.  The talent present (though undeveloped/underdeveloped) is still quite good (9 our of 10 scale).  When players go out (like Dile amongst others) junior players step right in, and with the right coaching, don't miss a trick.

Remember, we have another good QB behind Gregory. For Gregory - say he was to get his eye gouged out next time - If that happend, the kid is so tough, he might stuff it back in and keep on playing.

• Content Count:  10,219

depth will be better next year

coaching will be better next year

many on this board have maintain that 2008 was going to be our run at the BE title

the team gave us  a glimpse of what is to come this year and could not sustain it.

make no mistake this teams best years are ahead of it.???  ?!?

• Content Count:  4,738

next year should definitely have a chance at the BE champ.

2009 is our season.

• Content Count:  282

watching the gator/ USC game, it points out what could be in a couple of years.  I still contend one of our weak spots, due to depth, is O Line.  We have a lot of injuries, 4 starters out as of today.   Then you watch the gators, they make holes for Tebow.  We have Grothe.  He is as good just not as big as Tebow.   Our O Line held pretty well the past two weeks, but we lack the size and second string size of the older programs.   I think with UM sucking and FSU sucking, we will pick up some big lineman for future years..... 

I played line in high school and am familiar with how important that position is....  The guys did well, and will continue to do fine, but I think we willl improve on the line over the years...  Need some linemen to make the NFL,then we will be talking....

:clap :cheers  Absolutely correct.  The big men on the O-line are the keys to everything....just ask Drew Wetherford  ;D

Bring on the Beef!!!!   

• Content Count:  9,759
  • Days Won:  9

Playmakers at WR in the next few years:

Dontavia Bogan

Carlton Mitchell

Jessie Hester

AJ Love

Edner Alcin

Colby Erskin

Jason Sherman

and possibly OJ Murdock and Roger Frazier from Pearl River.  That is a position we're set at for 3 years it looks like.

• Content Count:  16,354
  • Days Won:  43

What I love about Grothe is his mobility. There is no way USF wins that many games without Grothe buying extra time to through that ball. A pocket passer on USF right now would not be too successful with all the injuries that the OL had this season.

• Content Count:  3,048
  • Days Won:  6

Playmakers at WR in the next few years:

Dontavia Bogan

Carlton Mitchell

Jessie Hester

AJ Love

Edner Alcin

Colby Erskin

Jason Sherman

and possibly OJ Murdock and Roger Frazier from Pearl River.  That is a position we're set at for 3 years it looks like.

Sounds like no Murdock

Promising nonetheless

Still praying that a miracle happens and we pull Streeter

Archived