• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

TBO.com

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,478
  • Days Won:  0

Because their sadistic and evil....that's why...no other reason for it at all. 

There's 52 weeks in a year, 12 very easily could be sacred....

'

Rofl.

Dr. Robinson said that the HOT may have practice before the UL game next saturday, and I am praying that if we do that it isn't at noon because of the Michigan OSU game. I would miss practice to watch that game. Michigan is tied with the Bulls. (Although the Bulls do have a slight lead)

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  66,086
  • Days Won:  172

Why do people get married during football season ?

:nope

EVER

• Content Count:  1,981

I'm going to test out this TBO.com "Text USF" thing and see how it works during the cuse game, its bad enough I have to go to a wedding, life would be absolute hell if I had to wait it out for an update or a final score.  I'll post the results if it is worth using if you have to miss the game. 

I heard "accounts receivable" was having an after hours party. 

• Content Count:  148

FYI; its not too bad.  There is about a 3 minute delay, so if we score, you get a text of who scored and the present game score with the time & quater.  You get this text if either team scores and then a final, I tested it out with the cuse game. Its free, alright....

• Content Count:  280

I'm going to test out this TBO.com "Text USF" thing and see how it works during the cuse game, its bad enough I have to go to a wedding, life would be absolute hell if I had to wait it out for an update or a final score.  I'll post the results if it is worth using if you have to miss the game. 

I heard "accounts receivable" was having an after hours party. 

:D

• Content Count:  3,899
  • Days Won:  8

Crambone got married just a few weeks ago, but he made sure it wasn't a game day.

• Content Count:  2,277

We got married on the day of the WVU game last year.  Luckily it was an away game and the wedding wasn't until after the game.  The photographer said he's never had to wait on a bride watching a football game to take pictures!  We got some pics of the whole wedding party with their "horns up."  That game made my day....well and the wedding of course too.  ;D

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  155

We got married on the day of the WVU game last year.  Luckily it was an away game and the wedding wasn't until after the game.  The photographer said he's never had to wait on a bride watching a football game to take pictures!  We got some pics of the whole wedding party with their "horns up."  That game made my day....well and the wedding of course too.  ;D

sounds like a great picture-- please post it

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  815

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=rules/070905

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=rules/070914

Not sure if anyone ever posted these before but they're 100 rules for college foorball fans.

Please note rule number 87: You may not plan your wedding on a day featuring college football. Even if your team is not playing, after all, someone else's may be.

and find a bar where the reception is. Even if it's too far a walk to go watch the game it's usually a good place to go after the reception is over.

• Content Count:  5,900
  • Days Won:  5

Crambone got married just a few weeks ago, but he made sure it wasn't a game day.

Yes, but in 5 years, is the anniversary going to be on a game day? Always avoid football and hunting season men. Luckily they are pretty much the same time which poses it's own problems, but adding a third issue to the mix can't be a good thing.

Please note, I am single and thus have no idea what I am talking about. Also, ladies, your man should never put football before his love for you (and let you know about it at least).  ;)

Archived