• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Unsportsmanlike Ben Mauk who else saw it?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  40
  • Days Won:  0

How many people saw the VERY unsportsmanlike Ben Mauk after a big Cincy run (something like 50+ yds) as the play progressed down field look around to make sure the ref's were not watching bend down a pick up the penalty flag and throw it 7 yds ahead.

The call on the play was holding.  Since holding is a spot foul the ref's walked of the 10 yds off from where Ben Mauk throw the flag.

CJL was pissed and let the refs know about it for at least 15 minutes

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

Who cares?  That had ZERO affect on the game.  The penalty was spotted correctly.

• Content Count:  21,081
  • Days Won:  39

That guy cracks me up.  He was running around chopping wood in the middle of the field after they beat Rutgers.  Anyway, since it didn't have any effect on the game no big deal.

• Content Count:  446

I'm completey confused here......affect or effect?

I disagree with you guys who say no big deal.  Game (and loss) aside, it's about as classless as it gets.  To blatantly cheat like that is (IN MY OPINION) a big deal.

• Content Count:  21,081
  • Days Won:  39

I disagree with you guys who say no big deal.  Game (and loss) aside, it's about as classless as it gets.  To blatantly cheat like that is (IN MY OPINION) a big deal.

Well, no doubt it sucks but it happened and it didn't do anything.  Plus Robocop is done with his eligibility after this year right?

• Content Count:  5,249
  • Days Won:  2

affect = verb, e.g. "It didn't affect the play on the field."

effect = noun, e.g. "It didn't have any effect on the play."

• Content Count:  2,363

affect = verb, e.g. "It didn't affect the play on the field."

effect = noun, e.g. "It didn't have any effect on the play."

Though affect also = noun for feeling or emotion, i.e. blunted affect as a symptom of catatonic schizophrenia.  ;)

• Content Count:  635

yeah, Leavitt complained about every possible call on the field. not a big fan of that at all.

• Content Count:  5,241

Thats called being a coach and letting the refs know they continually do a terrible job.

• Content Count:  500

Yeah Mauk is a real class act. Karma though my friends, at the rate he is going he will snap his leg in two again.

Archived