• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Unsportsmanlike Ben Mauk who else saw it?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  69
  • Days Won:  0

I saw it too. Not sure how the refs could have missed it! But then again they missed a heck of alot!

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

I saw it too. Not sure how the refs could have missed it! But then again they missed a heck of alot!

That's putting it mildly

• Content Count:  5,249

the Bulls need an enforcer on their squad... a walk-on that doesn't mind laying a late hit on douchebags like that and make them drown in their own spinal fluid.

• Content Count:  127

what time in the game was that I have it recorded I want to see that

• Content Count:  695

The ball got spotted correctly.

• Content Count:  500

the Bulls need an enforcer on their squad... a walk-on that doesn't mind laying a late hit on douchebags like that and make them drown in their own spinal fluid.

This is why hockey will forever be the most honorable competitive sport.

• Content Count:  4,451

While there may some kind of merit there if you look closely at that comment be prepared for your team to be classified as classless and full of thugs.

• Content Count:  1,370

I agree that the head coach needs to let the refs know if they screwed up a call or not. However, Leavitt does this incessantly and doesn't let it go. I really think this affects the refs' calls later on in the game (i.e., offensive pass interference call on Amarri against Rutgers, non-call at the end of the Cincy game).

• Content Count:  6,574

I agree that the head coach needs to let the refs know if they screwed up a call or not. However, Leavitt does this incessantly and doesn't let it go. I really think this affects the refs' calls later on in the game (i.e., offensive pass interference call on Amarri against Rutgers, non-call at the end of the Cincy game).

What makes you think this is true.

Greg Schiano is always running after the officials and he does get the calls, I saw this last year at Ray Jay and this year up there

• Content Count:  1,370

What makes you think this is true.

Greg Schiano is always running after the officials and he does get the calls, I saw this last year at Ray Jay and this year up there

The officials can't stand Leavitt by the second half and it effects future calls. With Schiano and Leavitt, they must've gone with the lesser of two evils.

Archived