• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

I lost it and went off on the UCiF fans at their board..

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

Why would you wish for that?  If they improved at that rate it would be very impressive.  So much so that the next BCS shuffle could result in FAU moving up.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  1,812
  • Days Won:  0

Why would you wish for that?  If they improved at that rate it would be very impressive.  So much so that the next BCS shuffle could result in FAU moving up.

I think a lot of their fans care more about how they can beat USf or tear USf down than they do about their program doing well. If you o to their board after they win there is always a bunch of posts about USF. "If" FAU takes the record form us it is a huge moral victory for them; if FAU goes to the BE than that is also fine for UCif because then they will not have to play us and it is a lot easier to have moral victories when a team does not slam you 64-12.

• Content Count:  2,239

What can I say?  It's better than seeing your school with that distinction.  I'll let you keep the worst fall from grace in BCS history.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,737
  • Days Won:  425

What can I say?  It's better than seeing your school with that distinction.  I'll let you keep the worst fall from grace in BCS history.

LOL ... the only ones calling it the worst fall from grace in BCS history are you guys, and possibly some other similarly uninformed mopes. California's fall was just as dramatic....

• Content Count:  12,293

how is it the worst fall in history?  we are back at #27 in the BCS and will be in the top #20 when the season is over.

i think everyone knows that when we were #2 we really werent the #2 team in the nation, all the cards just fell into place each week.  it was a great time while we were there and all the attention that came with it.  we got our taste and next year we will get back there.

UCF has a LONG way to go.

• Content Count:  12,293

everyone can spin away on what they want to (supposed lack of class, on campus stadium, no atmosphere, falling from #2 to #27 in 4 weeks is the biggest fall in sports history, etc)

but there are a few things that an undisputable...they are called "FACTS"

Fact #1 =  USF beat UCF 64-12

Fact #2 =  USF was ranked #2 six weeks into the season

Fact #3 =  USF strength of schedule destorys UCFs.  USF opponets records 71-48 vs UCF @ 55-67

Fact #4 =  USF home attedance > UCF home attedance

• Content Count:  2,239

how is it the worst fall in history?  we are back at #27 in the BCS and will be in the top #20 when the season is over.

i think everyone knows that when we were #2 we really werent the #2 team in the nation, all the cards just fell into place each week.  it was a great time while we were there and all the attention that came with it.  we got our taste and next year we will get back there.

UCF has a LONG way to go.

At least you admit to having quite a bit of luck in how that all worked out.  It has been a VERY odd season.  The only unbeaten teams left are Kansas and Hawaii.  WTF.

As far as attendence goes, we have had 3 out of 5 games sold out(6th yet to be played) and that's with 4 non-BCS teams out of those 5 games.  This isn't meant to be taken as smack, but your school still has a developing loyal fan base and right now has a lot of bandwagon fans.  USF will get a strong core eventually, but it takes time.  It took you guys getting ranked to get 40k+ to show up.  Since you've fallen out of the rankings, the mission is to keep those people coming.

• Content Count:  1,812

Good thing the Wright brothers were not UCif fans; we do not wnat to try and fly we might not make it.

UCif will never fall far as you are pretty low already.

"You guys were #2 and lost ha ha" smack is about as lame as it gets form a school that has never been ranked.

Far better to reach the top and than fall; than to never see the top.

• Content Count:  1,238

Good thing the Wright brothers were not UCif fans; we do not wnat to try and fly we might not make it.

UCif will never fall far as you are pretty low already.

"You guys were #2 and lost ha ha" smack is about as lame as it gets form a school that has never been ranked.

Total quote.... :ROFLMAO

Bolden type... :thumbsup :thumbsup

We got a taste...We'll be hungry for more  :gobulls

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

Agreed.

To quote Noel Gallagher of Oasis (he is a genious, by the way):

Better to be kings for a day, than schmucks for a lifetime.

Go away.

Archived