• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

I lost it and went off on the UCiF fans at their board..

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,261
  • Days Won:  0

http://ucf.rivals.com/showmsg.asp?fid=71&tid=104718570&mid=104718570&sid=908&style=2

couldnt help it.

some late night entertainment if nothing else.

don't move this yet.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  12,293

not helping the cause there.  i am not innocent of ignoring them but understand who you are dealing with.  its a give and take conversation.

they really know we are better, they just want to point out all the small reasons why it might not be true.

UCF fans arent a big deal.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  168

64 - 12 says it all-- CUSA teams just don't count.

• Content Count:  398

MIKEG! Did you go in the tunnel (that the band makes) after pregame and right before the players run out? And were you wearing a USF Alumni visor?

• Content Count:  282

not helping the cause there.  i am not innocent of ignoring them but understand who you are dealing with.  its a give and take conversation.

they really know we are better, they just want to point out all the small reasons why it might not be true.

UCF fans arent a big deal.

Yeah, I would have to agree...let's just ignore their more ignorant fans.  Our accomplishments and their cannot be compared and does not bear argument with their misinformed.  They know it, we know it, everyone knows it. 

I must say though that in reading their posts I was profoundly disappointed at how many of their fans just want to tear us down and actively gloried in our pain though they had nothing to gain from it.  I have actively encouraged their team on their board in the past because we are both State University System schools and represent Florida football when playing other programs.  I had hoped that their fans would feel the same way but I guess that I expected too much.  Ahh, well.......

• Content Count:  74,686
  • Days Won:  424

http://ucf.rivals.com/showmsg.asp?fid=71&tid=104718570&mid=104718570&sid=908&style=2

couldnt help it.

don't move this yet.

Why are you even over there??

• Content Count:  4,078
  • Days Won:  2

couldnt help it.

don't move this yet.

They are only showing how dumb they are.  If USF and UCF switched places and they had beaten USF 64-12, I would not take much solace beating the likes of Tulsa or Marshall if UCF lost to Big East teams.

• Content Count:  711

couldnt help it.

don't move this yet.

We're winning and USF isn't...and we are feeling good this week and USF are not.  We PACKED our stadium for Marshall and won big!!  I'll take being a UCF fan and having a 3 game winning streak.....rather than being a USF fan this week!!  I don't care about what conference it is!!!  We get to celebrate and you don't!!  That on-campus stadium and HUGE!!

This was a great weekend for me...UCF and the Bucs win!!!  I love it!!

• Content Count:  74,686
  • Days Won:  424

couldnt help it.

don't move this yet.

We're winning and USF isn't...and we are feeling good this week and USF are not.  We PACKED our stadium for Marshall and won big!!  I'll take being a UCF fan and having a 3 game winning streak.....rather than being a USF fan this week!!  I don't care about what conference it is!!!  We get to celebrate and you don't!!  That on-campus stadium and HUGE!!

This was a great weekend for me...UCF and the Bucs win!!!  I love it!!

See how pathetic they are (except for the Bucs winning part) ..... Just leave them alone.

• Content Count:  132

As a fan of FAU I can tell you I want to be where USF is today when it comes to conference affiliation, but I would rather be where UCF is when it comes to fans and faciilities.  I have been to three USF games this year and I went to the UCF Marshall game this weekend.  There is no comparison to the atmospheres at the game.  UCF is clearly a college game day enviornment, USF felt like a bunch of locals going to watch a good college game but did not have their heart and soul into the Bulls.

Archived