• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Duemig hates on USF today

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  4,738
  • Days Won:  0

as much as his comments irritate me, I refuse to call him. He's just trolling for USF fans to pick a fight with. All he's done this season is downplay us in hopes that we lose, and he can say "see, I told you so." He knows we're still a big topic so he bashes us trying to pump ratings. I personally wish he wouldnt ever speak of our program. His comments will have no effect on USF's growth

He lost a listener when he started to become Steve Deuchebag.  Not to mention 620's player show format is tired.  I could give two craps about what most players think.  Unfortunately the other sports stations have signals that rival my aluminum foil hat...

Right on both points.  Every time 620 has a player show come on I want to swallow my tougue.  The most interesting is Joey Galloway because he talks USF up and challenges Douchbag.

You are also correct on the signal strength.  I am lucky to pick them up in Brandon, much less Bradenton.  Crap, stuck with 620.....

One thing nobody should want is to listen to how the reciever, guard, coach, cornerback, and linebacker all felt about the loss for an hour each.  sometimes its too much

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  1,238

ignore him and dont listen to him.

Simple but true. It's the best way to get someone off the air but when you discuss him on message board and other places it only leads to having people, who have never heard of him before, want to know what he's all about. This being what he ultimately wants. "Don't fuel the fire if you truly want it to go out."

• Content Count:  16,339
  • Days Won:  43

Exactly, and screw Duemig. He never cared for USF football before, so now he is trying to tell USF fans on how to run a program?? Lets see his fat azz out there building a program from scratch. Lets see his hero Urban Meyer (who is 0-1 against Leavitt by the way) build a program from scratch. Duemig will never know the hard work that was put together, so he will never be a USF supporter. He is just some bandwagon Canes fan that is now kissing UF's tail because he knows the Canes suck right now. It is going to be great to see USF beat the snot out of the Hurricanes in a few years, and Duemig will have to sit through call after call from USF fans dogging him. 2009 cant get here soon enough.

• Content Count:  5,244
  • Days Won:  2

part of being a college student is learning how to deal with adversity not being sheltered from it.

so part of being a college student is being forced to speak in front of national media?

i dont know about that.

they're college kids.  they have scholarships (most of them) to play football, not be celebrities.  remember, they're not getting paid for this.

now if there are players that want to talk to the media and Leavitt won't let them, i disagree with that.

but Leavitt shouldn't be "forcing" anyone to talk that doesn't want to.

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

Ratings, ratings, ratings!!!!!  That is the Big Dirtbag's game.  That and gambling.  Do you think maybe he has a gambling problem?  I can't listen to him for any reason.

• Content Count:  701

he said today no USF calls have come in for 2 weeks... i listen to ron and ian every morning and usually hear something about USF daily.. 

he doesn't understand nobody wants to talk to him lol

i do give him a little credit though... he talked about bandwagon fans jumping off and said he's not talking about USF Students/Alumni... just calling out the city for not backing us

• Content Count:  818
  • Days Won:  2

part of being a college student is learning how to deal with adversity not being sheltered from it.

so part of being a college student is being forced to speak in front of national media?

i dont know about that.

they're college kids.  they have scholarships (most of them) to play football, not be celebrities.  remember, they're not getting paid for this.

now if there are players that want to talk to the media and Leavitt won't let them, i disagree with that.

but Leavitt shouldn't be "forcing" anyone to talk that doesn't want to.

that is true, i'll give you that.  BUT, Leavitt won't let anyone from the media in.  i can't think of any "big time" school that does that. 

disclaimer:  i am not supporting duemig.

• Content Count:  701

do bigger schools train their players on how to handle the media?  if so why can't we in the offseason?

• Content Count:  21,009
  • Days Won:  38

Hehe, I like the title of this thread.  It made me think:

Yeah he hates on USF everyday so of course he hates on USF today.

Archived