• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Duemig hates on USF today

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3,048
  • Days Won:  6

Duemig blows

Stop listening

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  403
  • Days Won:  0

I'll admit it.  I listen to Duemig.  I'm mature enough to handle the fact that some people's opinions of USF may differ from mine.  I'm a big boy, I can handle it.  I also like the Bucs, Lightning, and Rays and like to hear discussions about them.  And Whitney is a big supporter of USF and happens to also be a part of the Duemig show.

I can't believe some people on this board.  If you don't think like they do, if you don't like who they like, and if you don't dislike who they dislike, then you are an outcast?  Come on now.  Heck, I would bet money that there are more Duemig listeners on this board than non-Duemig listeners.. How else do so many threads discuss what he does and doesn't say???  

Don't hate on me because I listen to Deumig.  I listen to Dan Sileo too!  Yes, I'd rather listen to Mike Pepper, but 1010 doesn't put out enough juice for me to hear them in RIVERVIEW.  So, until Pepper turns up the volume, I'll listen to Sileo.  And I love how he's been trashing on the Big 10 lately.  He shows a lot of support for USF too.

I don't like listening to 1470 in the afternoons because they talk about the Gators too much.

• Content Count:  416

everytime there's a contrarian opinion it's "you must be a Duemig lover." love this board.<3

I think I'm the first to make such a statement and #2 he's actively recruiting callers for Duemig. If you're going to try and be the contrarian at least stick to actual Bulls fan's flaws instead of creating new ones.

Cptkid570, thats fine that you enjoy his program and get something from it. I don't. I don't like his style and I don't like Jim Rome either. I'm just not a big fan of the 'I'm gonna throw something insulting out there and see if people respond to it' style. I also don't care about sports betting.  Therefore his show offers me very little.

• Content Count:  3,048
  • Days Won:  6

everytime there's a contrarian opinion it's "you must be a Duemig lover." love this board.<3

I think I'm the first to make such a statement and #2 he's actively recruiting callers for Duemig. If you're going to try and be the contrarian at least stick to actual Bulls fan's flaws instead of creating new ones.

Cptkid570, thats fine that you enjoy his program and get something from it. I don't. I don't like his style and I don't like Jim Rome either. I'm just not a big fan of the 'I'm gonna throw something insulting out there and see if people respond to it' style. I also don't care about sports betting.  Therefore his show offers me very little.

Duemig doesn't know up from down.  He makes "inside information" up to gain listeners.

Comparing Rome to Duemig is like comparing caviar to poison

• Content Count:  416

Duemig doesn't know up from down.  He makes "inside information" up to gain listeners.

Comparing Rome to Duemig is like comparing caviar to poison

I didn't mean to put Duemig on Rome's level, I was merely stating that I don't like him either and that I don't like Duemig show for content reasons  not just because Duemig's an ass.

• Content Count:  403

I don't like Rome.  He talks too much baseball and I don't like his style.

• Content Count:  635

at least Duemig actually says things that came from his own mind. Rome just reads what his producers wrote. 100% scripted

• Content Count:  2,052

Don't listen but send an e mail to the station mgr. stating why you don't listen anymore. Also call his sponsors and tell them you will not buy from that sponsor if Drool on my self kkeeps his gig. That is what gets response. Just look at what happened to Bubba!  Reaper OUT!!!! ;D

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,458
  • Days Won:  422

at least Duemig actually says things that came from his own mind.

This appears to be his biggest problem .........

Archived