• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Mike Jenkins (I got censored) --maybe next time he'll turn and run from the RB

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  74,511
  • Days Won:  422

For what it is worth, I have thought that Jenkin's hasn't tackled for the past 2 years.  I have seen SEVERAL occasions where he either backs up or [glow=yellow,2,300]he doesn't wrap up and just tries to hit them with his pad[/glow].

You apparently don't watch a lot of NFL football, there is a lot of this going on even at that next level .....

Call me wacky but I think I'll take Mel Kiper's opinion on Jenkins over yours .... no offense.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  4,738
  • Days Won:  0

For what it is worth, I have thought that Jenkin's hasn't tackled for the past 2 years.  I have seen SEVERAL occasions where he either backs up or [glow=yellow,2,300]he doesn't wrap up and just tries to hit them with his pad[/glow].

You apparently don't watch a lot of NFL football, there is a lot of this going on even at that next level .....

Call me wacky but I think I'll take Mel Kiper's opinion on Jenkins over yours .... no offense.

Mel Kiper's opinion is worth caca

• Content Count:  5,244
  • Days Won:  2

LOL @ caca.

Jenk has been phenomenal for the first 6 games--- no complaints and nothing but praise.

now we lose 2 games on the road and now he's a failure?  come on.

if our corners are being expected to bring down running backs like Ray Rice, then it's not just Jenk that's ******* up--- it's the entire D that's not doing their job.

Mike will have a good career on the next level...  he shuts down an entire side of the field and has speed and athleticism that u don't see every day.

one or two bad games in which the entire team was playing out of sync will not destroy his prospects for the League.

• Content Count:  3,827

mikebeau, are you convinced yet?

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,511
  • Days Won:  422

Mel Kiper's opinion is worth caca

Kiper's not always 100% right but I'll take his opinion on something like this every time over some clown on a message board.

• Content Count:  1,370

Yeah, Mike Jenkins is a slacker and totally dogging it. That's why he agreed to do kick return...which is only the most violent play in football and injures more players than anything. ::) How did he do on his first kick return, btw?

Oh yeah, that HIT OF THE YEAR wasn't too bad either, eh?

• Content Count:  136

during the play in question, what I saw was Jenkins making sure that no one got past him. He was the last line of defense. Call that running away from the player if you want-- I thought he was just making sure a missed tackle didn't result in a TD for them.

finally someone states the obvious

mikebeau, are you convinced yet?

Did you really just resurrect this thread? 

Yes, convinced.  Now just wondering why we didnt see this earlier.

• Content Count:  1,894

Hey guys back again to tell you the obvious,the person who wrote this might not understand football and bashed our best athlete on our team and he basically just told you on the field that you dont know sh&*...First rounder!

Hey guys back again to tell you the obvious,the person who wrote this might not understand football and bashed our best athlete on our team and he basically just told you on the field that you dont know sh&*...First rounder!

you are dumb

anyone who watched Jenkins before this game that knows football that he was at best practicing poor tackling techniques and at worst was being a pansy.

That being said he stepped up his game against Cinci

Archived