• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Mike Jenkins (I got censored) --maybe next time he'll turn and run from the RB

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  17,448
  • Days Won:  13

hmmm... guess it's time to power up the firejimleavitt.com --- I mean let's not pull any punches.

I think we know who the real manginas are around here-- fans who can't take a loss and move on. Nope-- if we lose it's time to be pissy and whine about every player, coach, fan, waterboy, trainer, tuba player, and underwear salesman.

Mie Jenkins is pure speed. recognize.

hey drama queen, Who said we should fire Leavitt?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  282
  • Days Won:  0

So now I guess that single play dropped Jenkins from being a sure mid-first rounder to a third or fourth rounder. LoL.  ::)

Yes, potentially.  Just like you won't hear Grothe and heisman or USF and top 10 or NC.  Losing does that.  Also, crap like that play show up with NFL scouts.  So the answer to your question is.....YES.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  140

during the play in question, what I saw was Jenkins making sure that no one got past him. He was the last line of defense. Call that running away from the player if you want-- I thought he was just making sure a missed tackle didn't result in a TD for them.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  140

hmmm... guess it's time to power up the firejimleavitt.com --- I mean let's not pull any punches.

I think we know who the real manginas are around here-- fans who can't take a loss and move on. Nope-- if we lose it's time to be pissy and whine about every player, coach, fan, waterboy, trainer, tuba player, and underwear salesman.

I did-- and of course I was being 1000000% completely serious-- I am also starting a firetheunderwearsalesman.com site -- so your job is also on the line too

• Content Count:  22,672
  • Days Won:  108

Does anyone else think that the lack of wrapping up and making a tackle as opposed to making a hit has anything to do with wanting to get on Sportscenter Top 10 plays? 

• Content Count:  4,738

during the play in question, what I saw was Jenkins making sure that no one got past him. He was the last line of defense. Call that running away from the player if you want-- I thought he was just making sure a missed tackle didn't result in a TD for them.

Was that the reason he was backpedalling on Ray Rice and grabbed his facemask like a pansy?

I did-- and of course I was being 1000000% completely serious-- I am also starting a firetheunderwearsalesman.com site -- so your job is also on the line too

go take some pictures and let the football talk be done by ppl who know what they are talking about.

Was that the reason he was backpedalling on Ray Rice and grabbed his facemask like a pansy?

if he didnt take him down by the face mask it was 6 for RU.

• Content Count:  4,738

So he can only grab a facemask to stop 6?  Check the tape he is backpedalling the whole time.  Terrible.  Take the rose colored glasses off.

• Content Count:  3,048
  • Days Won:  6

What about the shoulder "bump" on the WR in the third quarter?  Sorry, it's so hard to describe because this is starting to become a regular occurrence with him (and god, that kills me because i LOVE Mike).  I see this as symptomatic of a few players on our team that seem to play for themselves rather for the team.  Jenkins, Amarri, those players seem to care about getting on Sportscenter rather than winning football games.

Archived