• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Mike Jenkins (I got censored) --maybe next time he'll turn and run from the RB

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  4,738
  • Days Won:  0

I am so freaking tired of watching him puss out when its time to step and make a tackle.  Ife he thinks he is gonna step up in the NFL he will be sorely mistaken.  Stock will drop like a rock with that pusswah attitude when its time to hit someone.

modified by Bulliever to meet community acceptance standards pursuant to SR1898744, SS 4.13

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

Mike... Do you really understand football? Mike will be getting paid next year... it is not necessary to lay a big hit on every play. Check what happens to you when you do... See Andre Waters for instance. His pension for knocking people out led to his untimely passing. RIP Andre... Mike... keep playing your game!!!

• Content Count:  3,048
  • Days Won:  6

I love Jenkins.  That play (3:40 in the 3rd) where he just kind of pawed at the guy but refused to tackle him is the last straw.  His ego is too big for this team anymore.  Ugh.

Mike... Do you really understand football? Mike will be getting paid next year... it is not necessary to lay a big hit on every play. Check what happens to you when you do... See Andre Waters for instance. His pension for knocking people out led to his untimely passing. RIP Andre... Mike... keep playing your game!!!

I'm not asking him to knock people's heads off... but damnit quick backpedalling when people run at you.

you have to use your arms to make a tackle

• Content Count:  282

I'm not asking him to knock people's heads off... but damnit quick backpedalling when people run at you.

Totally agree.  I saw the backpedal, and also saw that he thinks that the runner will go down if he nudges them rather than wrapping them up.  Pathetic.

• Content Count:  1,254

He knows how to do everything except tackle. Most of the secondary is like this. THEY CAN"T WRAP FOR SH!T

• Content Count:  2,307

I love Jenkins.  That play (3:40 in the 3rd) where he just kind of pawed at the guy but refused to tackle him is the last straw.  His ego is too big for this team anymore.  Ugh.

Yeah...I was pissed he did that.  But he's played very good all year.

• Content Count:  1,457

Both Mike and Amari are out.........don't know what to think about either loss/gain.

Peace - go Bulls and win without too much stress 7-2 here we come on Sunday of next week.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  7,632
  • Days Won:  6

A lot of our Bulls have a little too much attitude.  For the second game in a row, during warmups our players were taunting the home crowd and "conducting" the overrated chant.  Just friggin' focus on the game.

Archived