• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

we are 6-1 not dead

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  7,890
  • Days Won:  0

So grow some balls bulls fans and stay green and gold unlike econ dork

• Content Count:  358

Agree.  6-1 is still a very respectable record.  We have a good shot at 11-1, big east championship, bcs bowl.

• Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

the season is NOT lost. most will agree. NC hopes were a long shot. But this season to all of us(at least i think) is BCS or bust. We have to much talent not to do something incredible.

• Content Count:  997
  • Days Won:  1

I wore green and gold today, but now I see how meaningless those out of conference games were. Winning the Big East is the only thing that can make this season any better than last. The win over Auburn was great and we got some good press but in the end it useless now, we are 1-1 in meaningful games and in my opinion have only a marginal chance of a winning record in the Big East. UL, UC and UConn are no easier than Rutgers IMO. Its disheartening to see how fast a season can sour.

• Content Count:  1,803

They will be easier than Rutgers. My logic, we WILL NOT LOSE at home, and Rutgers was a hard place to play....Pitt and UConn can not bring that kind of support.

• Content Count:  1,261

They will be easier than Rutgers. My logic, we WILL NOT LOSE at home, and Rutgers was a hard place to play....Pitt and UConn can not bring that kind of support.

are you talking about the refs or the fans?

• Content Count:  5,591
  • Days Won:  3

the season isnt over until there are no games left to be played.

• Content Count:  12,293

we still have ALOT to play for.  our #1 goal to start this season is still very much in reach.  the loss is tough but we gotta move forward.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  164

like worms coming up after a big rain storm, we get the same old chicken-littles coming out any time we lose predicting doom and gloom.

My god-- some act like we got squashed by 30 points or something. We lost a close game by three points on the road to a team that deserves a top 25 ranking. Think about that for a minute please.

Now imo, I had some doubts about how legitimate our top 2/3 ranking was in the first place. WE had every break in the book to get to that point this early in the season. Realistically-- we are probably a top 15 team or thereabouts. That is FANTASTIC progress for this program. DO not lose sight of that fact. Progress every year (more or less) is a great thing and amazing in so many respects.

Stand up-- dust off the dirt from that loss-- congratulate the team who won-- and move on to the next game. Be ready and get the job done. Don't come in here whining about how we are not going to win this or that. I have faith that our team will battle to the whistle in every game this season. ALl they ask is that you show the same faith in them that they have in themselves. That is your job as a fan. You can second guess decisions or how the team is run all you want-- but for the love of god-- NEVER give up on your team.

If this offending you-- you are the type of fan I am talking about. Reread what I wrote and give it some serious thought. Those kids bust the collective arses day in and day out for your entertainment. THe least you can do is stand by them through thick and thin.

Archived