• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

GIVE FOOOOOOOORD THE BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  873
  • Days Won:  0

Mike Ford = BEST RB on the team!  That is why we lost.  Ford runs people over. 

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  808

You suck. Ben Williams is the best back on our team...and he's pulled his weight well

• Content Count:  3,827

Offensive coaches - YOU SUCK!

Ben Williams - SUCKS!

Jamar Taylor - SUCKS!

Mike Ford = BEST RB on the team!  That is why we lost.  Ford runs people over.  ben Williams is a waste of a roster spot!.  He has one good game against a crappy defense.  Thanks for nothing.

Ben Williams is a nothing more than a 10 yrs younger, really dark, Michael Pittman.

Jim Leavitt's dog house is a ****** place to be..............and in his good graces is a WONDERFUL place to be. How Amarri Jackson continues to see the field while doing NOTHING to help this team, and Mike Ford continues to be shoved down the depth chart is inexcusable.

Amarri Jackson has done NOTHING since 2005. Not a **** thing. And in 2005, he had ONE good game vs Louisville. He's tall.............that's it. Just tall.

• Content Count:  3,096
  • Days Won:  1

Mike Ford = BEST RB on the team!  That is why we lost.  Ford runs people over.  ben Williams is a waste of a roster spot!.  He has one good game against a crappy defense.  Thanks for nothing.

Penalties is why we lost.  Sacks (6 in the 2nd half) is why we lost.  Not playing Ford is NOT why we lost.  Give it a rest, I know you're hurt, I'm sure we all are, but please do not take this out on those not responsible.

• Content Count:  21,081
  • Days Won:  39

This is one of those situations where I don't want to offend anyone but I kind of have a strong opinion on the subject...

Notice the really good drive near the end of the game was when they had Ford and Williams in the backfield.  I was really, really disappointed with the lack of touches Ford got in the game.  Williams and Ford make a great combo but clearly there is some problem behind the scenes with Ford because it is so obvious that he needs to be in these tough games.  It's tough when you see a guy who can produce just sitting on the sidelines.  I didn't see him fumble today either so not sure why you wouldn't want a 4 yard gain on 1st down.

I don't think Grothe should be your only running attack when when they are just pressuring the hell out of him.  Sack, dropped pass, 3rd and long...  Punt, punt return for 40 yards and let Rice run it down the field and Teel convert on 3rd down.  Over and over.

I wish we had that Ford and Williams combo on 1st down.  I had a feeling that if we didn't use Ford in this game we would lose but I didn't say anything because by saying to put Ford in the game people say you are dissing Williams.  No, I am saying let him share the touches with Williams or put them both in at the same time because they freaking move the ball.

Rant off.

• Content Count:  60

Grothe was pressured throughout the 3rd/4th quarters.  I don't understand why they didn't roll out the RBs to the sides for simple pass plays.  Or give it to Ford.  Grothe is good, but I hate it when he has to be the playmaker in almost every down. 

• Content Count:  959

I would be a little more diplomatic but I do not get it either. Williams is nowhere near as good a ford. 1/2 the people on here will be offended but r u kidding me? 

• Content Count:  2,478

You suck. Ben Williams is the best back on our team...and he's pulled his weight well

No, he is not the best back on the team. He is good, but not consistent at all. No one gets enough reps to be consistent.

• Content Count:  21,081
  • Days Won:  39

I would be a little more diplomatic but I do not get it either. Williams is nowhere near as good a ford. 1/2 the people on here will be offended but r u kidding me? 

Now, Williams made some big plays in this game.  I have a lot of respect for Williams.  I just see the results on the field.  Ford and Williams make a great combo but they didn't go to that combo until it was too late.  Then they easily scored with that combo and then they went away from it for some reason.

• Content Count:  98

For the kind of game this was it was making me mad as well. You have a BIG back who can run over the defense and we instead run our QB constantly. I am pretty sick of not seeing him in the game as well. I like ben, but he can't run everyone over and jaylor I have not seen enough to have a good opinion of for sure.

Archived