• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

GIVE FOOOOOOOORD THE BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  308
  • Days Won:  0

We HAVE to go with Ford.  He is specifically mentioned in "Put Ya Hornz Up" and needs to be out there to make things whole.  If he does not play then the song won't really make sense and newer fans will be confused.  It's too late to change the lyrics, but we can still change the lineup.  See, sometimes the simple answer is the right answer!

:D

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  75
  • Days Won:  0

I posted a couple of days that if we absolutely had to go with ONE back then it had to be Ben because it was what had brought us this far. We still have a ton to play for but I think it's time to get FORD more plays. That is unless he is having some problems WE don't know about like academics, practice, playbook etc.  He needs to protect Grothe on pass plays though. We can't afford to lose Matt to a missed block. Also, I don't think people are giving Taylor enough credit. He's going to be REALLY good from what I've seen. Something special about him.  We have some talent, just need to find a way to produce. We fix the running game and i really think we can win the BE.  Our defense is really good when fresh.

Archived