• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Bandwagoners piss me off

USF Colby

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  5,241
  • Days Won:  0

I agree 100% with AuFan.

He is a genius

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  5,900
  • Days Won:  5

I knew I loved Auburn fans. That was awesome.

• Content Count:  360

yeah. I really hope us students get a chance to get tickets. I already told my parents that as a graduation gift I want tickets to our bowl game (thats if I have to go through  stubhub or something)

• Content Count:  5,244
  • Days Won:  2

Theres this stupid ***** in one of my classes who tries to act like shes some know it all about USF football but it's so obvious shes not. Today she was like asking why the media doesn't respect us and then someone explained how USF's only been around 11 years and then she tried to be like yeah yeah I know that. The stupid ***** skips class to get tickets to games such as the UCF game while I was honest, went to class, and then stood on a long ass line and ended up not even being able to use the ticket. Then she goes on facebook and tries to act like shes the friggin queen of USF football.

I bet you a million dollars if they end up 9-3 at the end of the year this queen of USF would dissapear. It's one thing to be an obvious bandwagoner but to act like you know it all, that **** pisses me off. I swear to god I hate that stupid *****, get the **** off the bandwagon leave my team alone.

This is the kind of **** that made me hate the Lightning, I was a fan up until that Stanley Cup season. Then me, the guy who was in the stadium when they were struggling to even get half full was shut out while all the wealthy people and bandwagoners hogged all the tickets. So I just can't be a Lightning fan anymore, and if USF makes the title game and i'm not able to go because bandwagoners and wealthy people are the only ones getting tickets and the only way I can go is if I spend my life savings then theres going to be a problem.

But i'm not going to turn on the Bulls like I did the Lightning, in fact for the Bulls bowl how do students go about getting those tickets?

is she hot?

u should just f*** her and get it over with.

::)

• Content Count:  3,403

I love bandwagon fans for my college team.  Any real fan should.

• Content Count:  1,390

I guess you could call me a bandwagon fan. I'm 16 years old and live on the east coast in Knights country and actually go to quite a few of their games (3-4 a year). I root for both teams equally except when they play each other, then I root for USF. I have no major affiliation to either school since I live in a family of private schoolers (mom-Rollins, Dad- Florida Tech and Sister- Stetson) other than the fact that I want to attend either UCF or USF. My sister's fiance is a student in USF's graduate school and they live off campus about a mile or 2 from RayJay so that makes it possible for me to go to a few games this year (Elon, Louisville later on). My sister and her fiance have only been to the Elon and UNC games though. I also attended my first USF game in 2005 when we beat Cinci. After seeing a ton of kids at school today with USF stuff on, I asked a few if they know who Pat Julmiste, Andre Hall or even Jim Leavitt are and the only one that anybody knew was Leavitt. So guys, am I a bandwagoner??

• Content Count:  1,260

Theres this stupid ***** in one of my classes who tries to act like shes some know it all about USF football but it's so obvious shes not. Today she was like asking why the media doesn't respect us and then someone explained how USF's only been around 11 years and then she tried to be like yeah yeah I know that. The stupid ***** skips class to get tickets to games such as the UCF game while I was honest, went to class, and then stood on a long ass line and ended up not even being able to use the ticket. Then she goes on facebook and tries to act like shes the friggin queen of USF football.

I bet you a million dollars if they end up 9-3 at the end of the year this queen of USF would dissapear. It's one thing to be an obvious bandwagoner but to act like you know it all, that **** pisses me off. I swear to god I hate that stupid *****, get the **** off the bandwagon leave my team alone.

Ewww....so like.... everybody knows..... that girls totally have cooties.... :D

• Content Count:  1,235
  • Days Won:  1

I guess you could call me a bandwagon fan. I'm 16 years old and live on the east coast in Knights country and actually go to quite a few of their games (3-4 a year). I root for both teams equally except when they play each other, then I root for USF. I have no major affiliation to either school since I live in a family of private schoolers (mom-Rollins, Dad- Florida Tech and Sister- Stetson) other than the fact that I want to attend either UCF or USF. My sister's fiance is a student in USF's graduate school and they live off campus about a mile or 2 from RayJay so that makes it possible for me to go to a few games this year (Elon, Louisville later on). My sister and her fiance have only been to the Elon and UNC games though. I also attended my first USF game in 2005 when we beat Cinci. After seeing a ton of kids at school today with USF stuff on, I asked a few if they know who Pat Julmiste, Andre Hall or even Jim Leavitt are and the only one that anybody knew was Leavitt. So guys, am I a bandwagoner??

Depends... do you know who Ronnie Banks, Clenton Crossley, and Rick Kravitz are?  ;) j/k.. I guess the only way to judge if you are a bandwagon fan is by asking yourself if you'd still feel the same way about USF is they lose one or two games down the stretch. If the answer is no, then chances are good you're a frontrunner.

• Content Count:  1,390

Depends... do you know who Ronnie Banks, Clenton Crossley, and Rick Kravitz are?  ;) j/k.. I guess the only way to judge if you are a bandwagon fan is by asking yourself if you'd still feel the same way about USF is they lose one or two games down the stretch. If the answer is no, then chances are good you're a frontrunner.

Oh, I'd definitely still be a fan. They could lose to RU, UL and the bowl game and I'd still want to go to USF (won't happen though  ;D) . Sports are my passion and I wouldn't flake out on one of my teams like that. I mean, I was at the Elon game before we were even ranked or anyone on the national level knew the difference between USF and UNF.

• Content Count:  186

Check out ticketreserve.com 

You can get an option to buy National Championship Game tickets for only $15 right now.

Orange Bowl is $5

Archived