• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

South Florida's MVP ... is Elon's kicker?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,532
  • Days Won:  0

.. or when WVU beats Oklahoma 42-17 in the National Championship game, that will help your "pre-season rankings" for next year... go Bulls!

While this random BS made me mad before the WVU game... I could care less right now.  Loser!

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  12,293

They got recognition for being great players.  2 candidates on the same team in the same season.... show me where that has happened before.  You won't.

ummm..without putting too much thought into it i will go ahead with Matt Leinart and Reggie Bush, then Ken Dorsey and Willis McGhee.  sorry, i could probably list more but thats in the past 5 or 6 years. 

by the way, those guys were canidates at the END of the year as well.  I doubt White and Slaton even get invited to NYC

• Content Count:  771

The sad fact you are trying to belittle 2 players that are head and shoulders better than anything that USF has ever produced is a joke on you.

Go get your sister pregnant again. Yes, this does give permission to you to do so.

• Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

Great point about Elon's kicker.  Every little bit of SOS helps.  I'm rooting for Elon, anyway, it seems like a cool school.  And their players left it all out on the field, more than we can say about UCF or even WV.

Now, as for WVstatechamp1990.  A very impressive screen name.  I'm glad you won your state championship once in all the years you've played college football.  But really, the only thing you need to know is:

SCOREBOARD!

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

Marshall will destroy WVU next year.

WVU's funding will be cut when they discover that Pat White and Steve Slaton ran a gay phone sex line from the WVU locker rooms.

Noel Devine will have to sell the gold from his teeth to feed the rest of the team.

WVstatechamp1990 will kill himself when his mother finds the phone bill listing all of the calls he made to a certain gay phone sex line.

• Content Count:  1,204

They got recognition for being great players.  2 candidates on the same team in the same season.... show me where that has happened before.  You won't.

Coming into the season both Mike Hart and Chad Henne were considered the top Heisman candidates.  That ended quickly, but they were considered.  Hart is still up there and may end up winning it if Michigan wins out and takes the Big Ten title.

Everyone knew there was no way they would continue to be candidates, you would have to chose one over the other and feed them the plays... WVU football is above that, they play as a TEAM.

They also had to actually do something versus USF.  We shut them down for two straight years.  I'm sure you'll all use the "injury" excuse again, though. 

The sad fact you are trying to belittle 2 players that are head and shoulders better than anything that USF has ever produced is a joke on you.

Keep trying to compare Grothe to Tebow, he will read his own forum posts and go get his head knocked off sooner or later.  Groth-e-bow.  What a joke.  He is gonna cost you the game this week in Jersey.

Scoreboard, dude. 

You talk about how you're a TEAM.  Guess what, our team is better than yours and has been for the past two years.  We beat you in Morgantown and beat you here.  You can crow all you want, but just remember that USF owns you.

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Good ole uncle Rico alway good for a laugh. 

• Content Count:  39

I hit up on this last night http://bullsindex.blogspot.com/2007/10/bcs-rankings-and-elons-kicker.html

He also says the BCS doesn't like playing Div I-AA schools but makes no mention of OSU playing Youngstown State.

• Content Count:  145

No...the sad fact is that you're still here posting.  As someone else said...SCOREBOARD! 

You Sir...are a loser....

Now go away...don't you have a couch to burn???

Archived