• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Ticket Reserve

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

Can somebody explain to me how ticketreserve.com works? Should I be getting the BCS all-access?

• Content Count:  5,900
  • Days Won:  5

Basically, my understanding is that you buy reservations, and they guarantee you tickets at face value (also obligate you to buy). You can also sell your reservation (so you could buy some this week, and if we win our next couple, sell them for a profit).

I did it this afternoon. I got the BCS all access with will get you a ticket for any of the 4 traditional BCS games if we are in them. I also got the National Champs one, which is only good if we are in the NC game (all access ticket doesn't work for NC).

If we make neither a BCS game, or the NC, I am out some cash. Oh well.

Has anyone ever done it before? Seems to sound like a good idea, they are making money on it, but if I can get my tickets, I don't care if they make a little money on me.

• Content Count:  701
  • Days Won:  0

do season ticket holders get first dibs through the school alotment just like any other away game

No one from USF should buy their tickets like this.

USF will get a sizeable allotment for any bowl game and we need to buy from USF... not from Ticketmaster or any other ticket-selling service.

If you buy from USF, you will pay face value.  And I am willing to bet anyone who wants to go to the game from USF can get a ticket that way. 

So I really don't get the point of anyone wanting to do this...

Now, if you want to do it to make money... buy some OSU or LSU and then sell it if/when they get in...

But not for USF.

Sorry to be negative, but buying through USF is the way to go.

• Content Count:  701

yea thats what i thought too

• Content Count:  12,293

yea, please just buy your tickets from USF when that time comes.

• Content Count:  1,235
  • Days Won:  1

How many tickets do you think USF would be allotted? I'd hate to pass up a guaranteed ticket to chance that I would be able to get one through USF.

• Content Count:  6,851
  • Days Won:  22

Everyone should get their tickets thru USF athletics. If we go to a BCS Bowl I believe we will get around 15,000 tickets it would look awful if we dont sell out because people bought them thru other means.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  37,676
  • Days Won:  29

I'll be getting mine through USF.

• Content Count:  5,900
  • Days Won:  5

How many tickets do you think USF would be allotted? I'd hate to pass up a guaranteed ticket to chance that I would be able to get one through USF.

My worries also. I only reserved 2. If USF has plenty, I will likely get a larger group, but I know for a fact that I am going to have at least 1 for myself and any one else I can find to go with me. Again, if I can get them, I will get more, but it's a relatively cheap way to gaurantee my presence.

I'm not a season ticket holder, so I would be down on the list for allotted tix also. I'll be getting season tix next year, but in the past, I wasn't able to make many games, and this year, I shouldn't be making many since my career is dependent on a test I take in 2 weeks, but I am obsessed, so I can take it again when it isn't football season if necessary.

Archived