• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Ticket Reserve

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  47
  • Days Won:  0

These are the type of threads that worry me.

We have only played HALF the schedule and only ONE conference game -- and we are worrying about how you are going to get tickets to the national championship game.

Come one guys.

• Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

We will be getting ours from USF, they only place for Bulls to buy tickets.

• Content Count:  1,492
  • Days Won:  0

USF shouldn't be "the only way" for people to get their tickets. I'm sure way more people would want to go than USF has for sale.

USF shouldn't be "the only way" for people to get their tickets. I'm sure way more people would want to go than USF has for sale.

It's not the "only" way... but everyone who doesn't buy through USF could hurt USF if they aren't able to sellout their allocation.

Now, you're probably right if USF makes the NCG .. then USF people will come out of the woodwork for the game... but the OB or Sugar Bowl?? USF will set records for bowl game purchases then, but 15,000 - if that's the allocation - is a heck of a lot for a mid-week, after-the-holidays game.

Then again, who on earth ever thought we would be having this kind of discussion ??? ??? ???

• Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

These are the type of threads that worry me.

We have only played HALF the schedule and only ONE conference game -- and we are worrying about how you are going to get tickets to the national championship game.

Come one guys.

Its not that I am convinced that we are going to the NC game... its the fact that if we do I don't want to be left out... It is just security. By the sound of these posts i'll just wait and get them from USF.

• Content Count:  3,048
  • Days Won:  6

If we did go to the NC (a loooong way away) there is no way we wouldn't sell our allotment.

Archived