• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

ESPN College Gameday to be at RAYJAY next week?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  6,831
  • Days Won:  22

The fact is that USF is BIG NEWS right now. Everyone across the nation wants to know about USF and the #6 ranking. So I wouldnt be surprised if they choose that game IF both schools win this weekend.

USF at 5-0 and ranked in top 10 vs UCF 4-1 would be a good story for them. Plus they know that the fan bases would be all over it outside the stadium. they could do a story about the emerging new florida schools.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  16,416
  • Days Won:  43

Well, lets hope both USF and UCF win today because that would increase our chances. The students will be going crazy if we did get that to become reality.

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

I've got mixed feelings about the Gameday show being for the USF-UCF game.  If we are still undefeated 11/3/07, that would be an awesome game for them to cover, as well as the fact that it is homecoming.!

• Content Count:  498
  • Days Won:  0

I would have to think USF has a 50/50 chance looking at the options for next week.  The only other one that looks like a chance is Missouri-OU.  Why would they go to ND, to make fun of the worst team in IA, while the big 10 sucks, although Big East aint much better thanks to LVille and Rutgers.

• Content Count:  9,759
  • Days Won:  9

Wow, I'd be surprised if it were here.  But, BC and ND??  I like the Irish and can't figure that one out.

• Content Count:  1,812
  • Days Won:  0

Lets not forget the 8 page thread we had were it was said that Gameday would never consider RJS. Well it looks like they are considering it.

They have done noon kickoff games in the past. They did the VATECHvsECU game this year, and that game started at noon. I think it would be cool if they did the first half of the show outside the stadium and then the last half of the show from the pirate ship which should have the cameras pointed right at that student section area. That would be pretty wild to see Lee Corso put on Rocky's head right before kickoff. The students would go crazy.

• Content Count:  3,096
  • Days Won:  1

Thats my only problem with Gameday going to Noon starting games, their crowd in the background slims down as gametime approaches.  By going to places with later games, they guarantee a crowd for the whole time.

bulls2stleo,

I know what you mean which is why they would need to do what they did for the VaTech/ECU game. They did the last part of the show from inside the stadium which was pretty cool. I think it would be best for ESPN to do it for USF this way because I know the student section gets crowded early.

Archived