• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

ESPN College Gameday to be at RAYJAY next week?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  16,416
  • Days Won:  43

I think GAMEDAY will be doing the LSUvsKentucky game next weekend. If LSU would have loss then we would have had GAMEDAY in my opinion.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  154
  • Days Won:  0

That would be kinda silly if the games on ESPNU. Sit there and hype a game for a couple hours and then no one in the country can watch it because its on some crappy channel that hardy anyone has.

If I remember correctly when we played our first ever C-USA conference game vs Army, game day was there however it was not on tv for some reason from what I remember

• Content Count:  325

Our best chance will be  on 10/27 with Cincy, if both teams stay undefeated till then.    I too think they will be at the OU/Mizzou game

• Content Count:  35

Yeah, I agree.  I think our best chance for Gameday will be Nov 3rd against Cincy for Homecoming.  Especially, if we are both undefeated.  Should definitely be a top 10 matchup.  But, lets not get ahead of ourselves.

Also, Gameday vs Army was on tv, but it was raining so bad there that they had to leave and they did the show from the studio.  Corso was going to put the Bull head on.  That's why our mascot was missing until the 4th.  B/C they said that Corso had it and was going to put it on.

• Content Count:  1,219

According to Greg' Bolg ...

GameDay opts for Mizzou-OU over USF-UCF

Posted October 07, 2007 by Brett McMurphy

Updated Oct 07, 2007 at 12:59 PM

ESPN’s College GameDay will be hosted this weekend in Norman, Okla., for the Oklahoma-Missouri game, ESPN spokesman Mike Humes said.

The network was also considering USF’s game with UCF at Raymond James Stadium.

• Content Count:  3,048
  • Days Won:  6

Good, let them come for the Cincy game instead, no need to let UCF ride on our coattails any more than necessary, as several other posters said.

Archived