• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

So, Auburn was not a quality win eh?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3,403
  • Days Won:  0

I can understand why you'd say that.

yes, there will be a lot of uneducated fans out there that will spin it all sorts of different ways to make their team look better.  In this case it'll probably be some Auburn fans saying as such.

Now with that said, would you or wouldn't you agree that the Auburn team you watched was different than the team you beat 2 weeks ago?

Would you say that Florida was overrated? or Auburn played a good game?

I know we lost to USF, and I'm happy, because without that loss, we'd probably still be turning over the ball like crazy, not blocking, and not finishing tackles.

Just saying

Go Bulls, and War **** Eagle

Honestly, Cox made fewer mistakes but it seemed like the same team.  Your WRs made some plays, your RBs made some plays, your defense played very well.  It just so happens that this time you won and against us you did not.  You should have beaten Miss State but those things happen.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  134

Yeah, what I was saying was that we seemed to correct our turnover problem and were able to protect Cox.  Maybe i'm wearing blue and orange shades, but tonight looked alot different than 2 weeks ago.

Would we beat USF now?  Doubt it.

Would we play better?  Yes

• Content Count:  98

Yeah, what I was saying was that we seemed to correct our turnover problem and were able to protect Cox.  Maybe i'm wearing blue and orange shades, but tonight looked alot different than 2 weeks ago.

Your young O-Line looked much better tonight. Your backs still have some fumble problems but so do ours :). I never thought the win was a fluke, and the only reason you have the 2nd one was because the loss to us took some wind from your sails. you guys have a very good defense and I know you lost a key-player or two so I hope ya can get healthy before the Arkansas game as I think you guys can roll Vandy next week. Best of luck to you guys the rest of the year.

• Content Count:  291

Solid win for your team AUFan, your always welcome on these boards.

• Content Count:  19

I did love watching the gator faithful hang thier silly-foam-gator-hat wearing heads in dismay.  

• Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

you have ALMOST corrected the turnover problem.

If Tate didn't fumble that 30 yard run... the game wouldn't have been close.

• Content Count:  134

Word, that would've been a good gain.  Thanks for letting me hang out here on the board.  You guys are fun to talk with!

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  5,383
  • Days Won:  10

Now with that said, would you or wouldn't you agree that the Auburn team you watched was different than the team you beat 2 weeks ago?

Yes.  Florida didn't have Groves to contend with when push came to shove.  We did.  He is an animal!

Yes, you all looked better.  Cox connected with some really good throws.  But I would put our Pass D against Florida's anyday.

• Content Count:  2,523

yes, there will be a lot of uneducated fans out there that will spin it all sorts of different ways to make their team look better.  In this case it'll probably be some Auburn fans saying as such.

Would you say that Florida was overrated? or Auburn played a good game?

I know we lost to USF, and I'm happy, because without that loss, we'd probably still be turning over the ball like crazy, not blocking, and not finishing tackles.

Just saying

Go Bulls, and War **** Eagle

UF can't put a tenth of the pressure on a QB USF can and their DBs aren't near the ball hawks that USFs are and that's the difference between Cox looking like he did tonight vs. USF.  That ball Cox threw up there near the end?  Had that been USF, that ball is PICKED and Auburn more than likely loses the game on that play.

Auburn is a much better team than people are saying, but Auburn just plain matches up poorly vs USF bc Cox, when you get pressure on him, is a totally different QB.  VERY BAD.  when given time like he was tonight, he's not bad.

I'm pumped for ya though and hope you win out.

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Word, that would've been a good gain.  Thanks for letting me hang out here on the board.  You guys are fun to talk with!

Any rational fan is welcome here and even some who arent (im looking at you knight_light).  You guys are classy and knowledgeable and will always be welcome around these parts.  WAR **** EAGLE!!! I GET A FREE LUNCH TOMARROW!!!!

Archived