• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

So, Auburn was not a quality win eh?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  21,081
  • Days Won:  39

Do they make CROW big enough for Dumig to eat on Monday?  See how Auburn was holding Florida down by the goal line?  Reminds me of the USF game...

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  134
  • Days Won:  0

Man.... I love you guys!!!!

Ya'll rock.  I wish we coulda played like this earlier in the season, but oh well, makes us learn and adapt.  I can't believe we did it with 3... yes 3 true freshman  on the O-Line... in the swamp.

Man I love this game!!

Go Bulls

War D.amn Eagle!

• Content Count:  869

I need to pickup an Auburn car flag tomorrow.  I figure that the USF flag and the Auburn flag will offend the majority of my 'target market' here. The chance to drive Orlando gators and others crazy on Monday . . . Priceless.

War Eagle ! ! !

• Content Count:  2,523

SWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!  That kicker was better than the two NFL kickers who had that happen to them over the last two weeks.  They hit the first, but missed the second.  Bynum is legit...

• Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

WAR EAGLE!......Took out the Gayturds.......

• Content Count:  19

The SEC faithful are already developing thier rationalizations. You see there is something just different about 2 SEC teams playing each other and we could not understand because we are not in the SEC. The great mystery of college football is that Auburn can be at once both a very bad team when considering USF's SOS, and a very good team where considering UF's loss. Eventually SEC fans will become convinced that USF never actually played Auburn, but rather the whole event was an elaborate hoax.  

• Content Count:  4,078
  • Days Won:  2

The SEC faithful are already developing thier rationalizations. You see there is something just different about 2 SEC teams playing each other and we could not understand because we are not in the SEC. The great mystery of college football is that Auburn can be at once both a very bad team when considering USF's SOS, and a very good team where considering UF's loss. Eventually SEC fans will become convinced that USF never actually played Auburn, but rather the whole event was an elaborate hoax.  

Yeah, I am convinced that the whole thing was a sham staged in Hollywood on the same set they filmed the moonwalk. ::)

• Content Count:  2,363

This might be my best weekend ever!!!!!!!

Well, for me there was this one weekend I'd rank higher... >:D

The rutgers loss sucks but besides that it was all good.

Ha! Far from it. Yes Big East unity and all that good stuff, but seeing Garden State U. lose never hurts my feelings, and the fact that it was to UMCP sweetens the deal.

• Content Count:  134

I can understand why you'd say that.

yes, there will be a lot of uneducated fans out there that will spin it all sorts of different ways to make their team look better.  In this case it'll probably be some Auburn fans saying as such.

Now with that said, would you or wouldn't you agree that the Auburn team you watched was different than the team you beat 2 weeks ago?

Would you say that Florida was overrated? or Auburn played a good game?

I know we lost to USF, and I'm happy, because without that loss, we'd probably still be turning over the ball like crazy, not blocking, and not finishing tackles.

Just saying

Go Bulls, and War **** Eagle

Archived