• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Suntrust building will have green lights afterall

jd77

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  711
  • Days Won:  0

Ugh....those lights would be a hideous sight...I live in Tampa...so there's only one thing I can do....

unplug.jpg

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,638
  • Days Won:  424

Ugh....those lights would be a hideous sight...I live in Tampa...so there's only one thing I can do....

unplug.jpg

That's actually pretty good, Goldie ..... I have a better idea. Before you drive by the SunTrust bldg, do this. 

dsbfe_general.jpg

• Content Count:  102

It doesnt matter if there is a camera at Ray J that can pick that up or not...The blimp will be able to see it clear as day.

• Content Count:  4,139
  • Days Won:  1

The last post I've read on the whole "suntrust lighting" said it just wasn't gonna happen...  Now, while reading today's St.Pete Times, the smallest little blurb said it IS going to happen. It's just a tiny, tiny spit talking about Green&Gold Day.  I don't know, and I have no facts (cause I heard it takes 4 weeks to change the colors) but if there isn't a Green & Gold suntrust bldg. for this game, Can't we have it done for homecoming??   

• Content Count:  6,744
  • Days Won:  17

Speaking of a Dead Horse, why don't we have an OCS already?

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,638
  • Days Won:  424

Mutt, here's a thread a little more up to date than the ones you may have seen ....

http://thebullspen.com/index.php?topic=38360.0

• Content Count:  159

I'd like to thank everyone who helped make this happen. It was a lot more than just any one person (myself included) and I am very excited to see the result that we all wanted. Rob is pretty excited about it too. I also saw this in the St. Pete Times this morning ...

Tampa will be green, gold Friday for Bulls

Tampa is bullish on the 18th Ranked USF Bulls. In anticipation of Friday's football game against No. 5 West Virginia, Mayor Pam Iorio has declared Friday Green & Gold Day. Iorio and USF athletic director Doug Woolard will be on hand for the hoisting of a banner on the side of City Hall at 10am Friday. And when the game is broadcast on ESPN2 that night, the 36-story SunTrust building will be lit in USF's colors of green and gold.

I have one word for this ... SWEET!

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

It doesnt matter if there is a camera at Ray J that can pick that up or not...The blimp will be able to see it clear as day.

I think this pic of RayJay and the Tampa skyline was taken from a blimp.

lg_tampa_all-01.jpg

Archived