• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Suntrust building will have green lights afterall

jd77

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  509
  • Days Won:  0

http://blogs.tampabay.com/usf/

heck yeah!  freaking awesome!  I don't think Suntrust has anything to do with it though.  I think it's the owners of the building, Stiles Corporation, calling the shots.  Suntrust just has naming rights.

I don't think Raymond James Financial can say, we want all of the seats in the Ray Jay painted Green!  Would be cool if they could.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  1,066

heck yeah!  freaking awesome!  I don't think Suntrust has anything to do with it though.  I think it's the owners of the building, Stiles Corporation, calling the shots.  Suntrust just has naming rights.

I don't think Raymond James Financial can say, we want all of the seats in the Ray Jay painted Green!  Would be cool if they could.

For those wishing to send a thank you...

Contact Us

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Corporate Headquarters

300 SE 2nd St.

Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301

Phone: (954) 627-9300

Fax: (954) 627-9386

info@stiles.com

Click here for directions to our corporate headquarters

Regional Offices

Fort Myers

6900-29 Daniels Pkwy., Box 337      Fort Myers, FL  33912

Phone: (239) 337-1710

Fax: (239) 337-4797

ftm@stiles.com

Sunrise

1580 Sawgrass Corporate Pkwy.

Suite 110

Sunrise, FL 33323

Phone: (954) 846-1177

Fax: (954) 846-1199

sunrise@stiles.com

Tampa

4508 Oak Fair Blvd.

Suite 250

Tampa, FL 33610

Phone: (813) 621-9000

Fax: (813) 626-2849

dickh@stiles.com

Jacksonville

Hallmark Partners

8917 Western Way, Suite 6

Jacksonville, FL 32256

Phone: (904) 363-9002

Fax: (904) 363-0098

jax@stiles.com

• Content Count:  574

I think Suntrust and the city of Tampa put a lot of pressure on them to do it after their BS response.  Apparently, they were getting a lot of calls complaining to the company after the management company's response was posted in the paper.  Everyone knew the 4 week thing was total BS, but the building was just sold and the previous management company didn't want to be bothered.  I think it was a joint effort.  A lot of people made this happen.

• Content Count:  695

This is excellent and way for us to pull together and make it happen.  GO BULLS!

• Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

Now that this is done... can we now work on dying the MLK fountains green? :D

Don't need "connections" to get that one done ;)

• Content Count:  509

I think Suntrust and the city of Tampa put a lot of pressure on them to do it after their BS response.  Apparently, they were getting a lot of calls complaining to the company after the management company's response was posted in the paper.  Everyone knew the 4 week thing was total BS, but the building was just sold and the previous management company didn't want to be bothered.  I think it was a joint effort.  A lot of people made this happen.

since you seem to be in the know, I'll take your word for it.  way to go suntrust, stiles, and whoever else helped out!

GREEN AND GOLD!  Take that Rutgers!  You only got one color lit up, We get two colors!!  Another one up job by USF.

• Content Count:  1,066

Even better ESPN contact information .... ON CAMPUS!!!

http://www.espnregionaltv.com/html/usf.htm

• Content Count:  71

Green Bull read Greg's Blog last night that it was a "No Go" for the lights.  Green Bull sent e-mails late last night to Stiles CEO Terry Stiles and Tampa General Manager Richard Hunt. They said they would try to make it happen. They e-mailed me back this afternoon to tell me "It looks like a Go! Go Bullls!"  It appears as though Stiles made it happen, quickly. The ones to thank are Terry Stiles and Richard Hunt. 

For my previous naysayers who questioned my writing abilities and called me a "jerk", all I can say is: never, never, never give up!

Go Bulls! 

For I am Green Bull!

• Content Count:  1,911

Even better ESPN contact information .... ON CAMPUS!!!

http://www.espnregionaltv.com/html/usf.htm

I believe that contract is now run by ISP Sports.

Archived