• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Students in North EndZone

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,158
  • Days Won:  0

This message is to everyone, mostly students I hope, that will be in the North Endzone.  As you may have seen in an earlier thread we will be trying to start a new tradition straight from the history of Pamplona.  As you enter the lower level endzone, there will be individuals handing out green bandanas.  These will serve a couple of purposes.

1)  As the team gets ready to enter, we want you to fold the bandana into a triangle and hold it up with the point of the triangle down.  Screaming and hollering the whole time of course.  Then when the team comes out start whipping them in the air.  This is to assist with the green out but we hope to make this an every game tradition with people bringing their own bandanas.

2)  To use throughout the game to make it a tough experience for WVU. 

If you are in the student section, please help us by explaining to other students what the bandanas are for.  Just imagine a sea of 6,000 bandanas in the north endzone.  For those of you elsewhere, please feel free to bring your own bandana and join in this experience.  We'll have some cheerleaders in the north endzone to help show you what to do as well.

Someone had a picture earlier in the week from Pamplona showing this tradition.  If someone could throw that onto this thread and if the wonderful moderators of this board could make sure this stays up top for the next 48 hours I would greatle appreciate it.  Go Bulls!  This is going to be something.

Eric

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  827

This message is to everyone, mostly students I hope, that will be in the North Endzone.  As you may have seen in an earlier thread we will be trying to start a new tradition straight from the history of Pamplona.  As you enter the lower level endzone, there will be individuals handing out green bandanas.  These will serve a couple of purposes.

1)  As the team gets ready to enter, we want you to fold the bandana into a triangle and hold it up with the point of the triangle down.  Screaming and hollering the whole time of course.  Then when the team comes out start whipping them in the air.  This is to assist with the green out but we hope to make this an every game tradition with people bringing their own bandanas.

2)  To use throughout the game to make it a tough experience for WVU. 

If you are in the student section, please help us by explaining to other students what the bandanas are for.  Just imagine a sea of 6,000 bandanas in the north endzone.  For those of you elsewhere, please feel free to bring your own bandana and join in this experience.  We'll have some cheerleaders in the north endzone to help show you what to do as well.

Someone had a picture earlier in the week from Pamplona showing this tradition.  If someone could throw that onto this thread and if the wonderful moderators of this board could make sure this stays up top for the next 48 hours I would greatle appreciate it.  Go Bulls!  This is going to be something.

Eric

Eric,

Have you confirmed yet if the bandanas are in stock yet at Bulls Heaven?

• Content Count:  1,433

That's pretty cool...hopefully people will hold on to them and continue bringing them!

• Content Count:  1,158

Thanks Rezz.  That's exactly what I meant.  I'll try calling BullsHeaven asap and seeing if they have them.

• Content Count:  3,899
  • Days Won:  8

Bandanas. Whip them around. Got it. Will pass this along to the people with me.

• Content Count:  358

bandannas.jpg

Uh, oh...hold up your panties!  I like the whipping them in the air part.  Could also use green towels for that.  I think the weight of a towel makes it easier to swing around.

• Content Count:  5,903
  • Days Won:  1

STUDENTS:

Those of you who know what to do please educate those around you what to do. YELL it if you have to up and down the rows and aisles. BEEF STUDS and BULLIES, a lot of non-members follow your lead! Be a great example with this tradition! There are plenty of students on this board and I know the word can get out in time!

LETS DO THIS BULLS!

Eric: any word on the GO/BULLS chant?

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

How many bandanas do you have to distribute?

Archived