• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Students in North EndZone

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  37,676
  • Days Won:  29

AWESOME !!!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  275
  • Days Won:  0

bulls outfitter has some for $2.

IMG_5124.jpg

• Content Count:  5,903
  • Days Won:  1

There is going to be PLENTY of students that will have no clue what to do. So, make sure you tell them!

• Content Count:  1,457

This message is to everyone, mostly students I hope, that will be in the North Endzone.  As you may have seen in an earlier thread we will be trying to start a new tradition straight from the history of Pamplona.  As you enter the lower level endzone, there will be individuals handing out green bandanas.  These will serve a couple of purposes.

1)  As the team gets ready to enter, we want you to fold the bandana into a triangle and hold it up with the point of the triangle down.  Screaming and hollering the whole time of course.  Then when the team comes out start whipping them in the air.  This is to assist with the green out but we hope to make this an every game tradition with people bringing their own bandanas.

2)  To use throughout the game to make it a tough experience for WVU. 

If you are in the student section, please help us by explaining to other students what the bandanas are for.  Just imagine a sea of 6,000 bandanas in the north endzone.  For those of you elsewhere, please feel free to bring your own bandana and join in this experience.  We'll have some cheerleaders in the north endzone to help show you what to do as well.

Someone had a picture earlier in the week from Pamplona showing this tradition.  If someone could throw that onto this thread and if the wonderful moderators of this board could make sure this stays up top for the next 48 hours I would greatle appreciate it.  Go Bulls!  This is going to be something.

Eric

Simply put; there will be people EVERYWHERE

• Content Count:  827

This message is to everyone, mostly students I hope, that will be in the North Endzone.  As you may have seen in an earlier thread we will be trying to start a new tradition straight from the history of Pamplona.  As you enter the lower level endzone, there will be individuals handing out green bandanas.  These will serve a couple of purposes.

1)  As the team gets ready to enter, we want you to fold the bandana into a triangle and hold it up with the point of the triangle down.  Screaming and hollering the whole time of course.  Then when the team comes out start whipping them in the air.  This is to assist with the green out but we hope to make this an every game tradition with people bringing their own bandanas.

2)  To use throughout the game to make it a tough experience for WVU. 

If you are in the student section, please help us by explaining to other students what the bandanas are for.  Just imagine a sea of 6,000 bandanas in the north endzone.  For those of you elsewhere, please feel free to bring your own bandana and join in this experience.  We'll have some cheerleaders in the north endzone to help show you what to do as well.

Someone had a picture earlier in the week from Pamplona showing this tradition.  If someone could throw that onto this thread and if the wonderful moderators of this board could make sure this stays up top for the next 48 hours I would greatle appreciate it.  Go Bulls!  This is going to be something.

Eric

Eric,

Sent my wife to Bulls Heaven tonight and they acted like they had no clue what she was talking about when she asked if the green bandanas came in yet. I guess someone forget to tell them they were ordering them! :)

Oh well. We tried!

Go Bulls

• Content Count:  12,293

those ones from bulls outfitter look pretty good.

• Content Count:  743

I just joined the "New tradition" group on facebook. I'm going to stop by the fabric place tomorrow and buy a few yards for my group.

• Content Count:  827

those ones from bulls outfitter look pretty good.

Went to Bulls Outfitter tonight as well and they had no more of those towels.

I am having no luck!

• Content Count:  5

Ill tell all my brothers about this tomorrow and have them spread the word also!! for anyone who wants to get their own bandana/ towel goto Michaels crafts or Linen n Thins... the bandanas are like $1 and you can get the fabric for like a couple bucks. GO BULLS!!!!

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Um, wouldn't this interfere with The Bull as the team is getting ready to come out?  How do you hold a bandana in both hands if you are throwing your horns in the air?

Grip the bandanna with your two middle fingers (the middle and ring fingers) one each hand seems pretty easy to me. 

Archived