• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

How confident is the average Bull that the Mountaineers will go down?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  563
  • Days Won:  0

I think this will be a easy win for USF.I see us scoring around 35.

WVU fans always try to bring up their players being hurt and banged up.Well sorry to break it to you but every body is banged up.It best part about it is WVU were still running  all over teams with those banged up players but then run into a good  D,get shut down ,then try to use it as  an  excuse?

WVU fans it will be a long  night for you guys.You better hope C-Robs not 100% because that will make our  D  that much better and that much faster.I noticed something about Slaton this  year.He gets stuffed ALOT.He also gets frustrated and makes mistakes.Honestly I dont think hes as good as he  was  last year.PW has  looked  good.Hes showing hes a good passer also but too bad we have the best CBs in the NATION.One of the best Safeties in the Nation and THE  BEST  DE in the NATION.

Your  D looks  improved on paper but those teams dont  have our  talent on OFF.Grothe  killed you guys  last year and I think he can do it  again.Remember a had nice game versus AUB,so what can he do versus you?Ford was pounding AUB defenders before the 2nd half,what will he do  to  you?Williams,Taylor and  Sams have showed they can carry the ball with some success so I dont see Ford tiring out in this  game.I think you guys will be the  1st team to see our  true OFF this year.

Easy win.

Im looking  for  FORD and  HESTER to have big  days.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

Apparently you missed the UNC game.

yea i didnt get to watch it because i was in Morgantown at the ECU game which was on at the same time.. i saw you guys blew them out

I'm glad you beat down those Purple Pansies.  ECU fans are by far the worst I have ever experienced.

• Content Count:  21,053
  • Days Won:  38

Hehe, purple pirates...  WHO ARE WE?!  Flamboyant purple-wearing pirates!  YARRR!

• Content Count:  1,260

*yawn*

don't you love when opposing fans troll for bulletin board material..... ::)

• Content Count:  563

TampaBoi...

Don't forget about Ben Moffitt......widely considered to be one of the best MLB's in the nation.

THX..You know you have a great d when BII BENN gets lost in the shuffle.

• Content Count:  7,201
  • Days Won:  3

IMHO I think we "can" beat WVU, though it will be a tough one to win.  WVU will be tougher than any team we have played to date, and may be the toughest team we play unless we go to a bowl (which is hopeful).  Your offense is more rounded than last year, your defense is more experienced and have delivered convicing wins against decent programs (ECU, Maryland, etc). 

I am hopeful for a win...  But I do not think this will be a blow out either way....

Ken

• Content Count:  849

what kind of question is this?  you are on a USF fan message board, of course we will be confident.

if you want specific reasons i would say that your biggest strength is your speed on offense.  we will be the fasted defense that you will play this year and we think that we can contain your offense enough to give us a good chance at having more points then you when the game is over.

our offense hasnt played their best football yet and the crowd will be the loudest it has ever been here in tampa.

i dont think any of our fans are at the point that we think we are going to show up and walk all over WVU by 40 points or anything.  but without question we believe that we belong on the same field.  if we can force pat white to beat us with his arm then we can force him to make some mistakes and let our ball hawking DBs get some turnovers.

Pat White is god, he wont make many mistakes.. i watched every second of the USF-Aurburn game and it was hard to watch.. your defense is simply amazing, but if your offense plays like they did against Auburn, you wont have a chance.. also the reason why it was so hard to watch was because of your kicker... is he doin better now?  that had to be the worst performance by a kicker i have ever seen!! it sucked you guys had trouble getting in the endzone.. also Mike Ford didnt look to be in shape, 40 seconds in the game and it looked like he was exhausted.. i hope he is still out of shape because i know that he is a BEAST

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I can't beleive you actually think your defense is going to play us like Auburn's did. Even though Auburn has its offensive woes, its still one of the defensive teams in the nation. You have only have one player worth mentioning on your defense in Erik Wicks. As for our kicker, he's made his last 4 FGs thats including the last one he made at Auburn. I think his problem at Auburn had a little bit to do with confidence but also had a little to do with the holder, he was getting bad holds. I think they worked on that during the bye week and he has showed improvement by going 3-3 against UNC.

In conclusion, our offense will probably like more like we did against UNC, probably not as bad because you guys are slightly better but WVU's defense still isn't anything to brag about.

• Content Count:  849

Let's see, we beat you guys in Morgantown last year.  Why wouldn't we think we can beat you?  Have you forgotten about this game?  I'm sure Pat White hasn't forgotten.   I realize its a different year, but I hope all the Mountaineer fans aren't this dumb.

last year you came to Touchdown City when we were all beat up.. pat white was limping around the whole game and steve had a leg injury and his bad wrists.. this year we are healthy and we are way way more explosive.. we got a lot of new talent and our defense is begining to come around.. you will see a completely different team this year

i think it will be close, dont get me wrong

Stop trying to start a riot, apparently Steve Slaton had that wrist problem all year but still managed to gain over 300 yards total Offense the week before against Pitt and Pat White had 400 yards total O the week before. We hurt Pat White during the game because we kept hitting the crap out of him. We have the answer to Steve Slaton.

Your delusional if you think anybody is 100% at the end of the year. We lost our starting OLB, Pat St. Louis during the game against you guys and Matt Grothe was playing with torn ligaments in his foot. His shin was injured as well and was very close to fracturing it which he did in the next game.

You have a lot of new talent on defense that did good against a 1-3 ECU team and a Maryland team that lost to Wake Forest...lol.  UNC was the 19th ranked passing attack in the nation coming in against us and we held them to 85 yards passing. They are now ranked in the 40s because of us.

• Content Count:  1,238

I think we "can" beat WVU, though it will be a tough one to win.  WVU will be tougher than any team we have played to date, and may be the toughest team we play unless we go to a bowl (which is hopeful). 

I am hopeful for a win...  But I do not think this will be a blow out either way....

Ken

I agree. I hope and expect a win but it will take our guys being at their best. No respect lost here for WVU.

GO BULLS and Go big

Archived