• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

How confident is the average Bull that the Mountaineers will go down?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  563
  • Days Won:  0

I think this will be a easy win for USF.I see us scoring around 35.

WVU fans always try to bring up their players being hurt and banged up.Well sorry to break it to you but every body is banged up.It best part about it is WVU were still running  all over teams with those banged up players but then run into a good  D,get shut down ,then try to use it as  an  excuse?

WVU fans it will be a long  night for you guys.You better hope C-Robs not 100% because that will make our  D  that much better and that much faster.I noticed something about Slaton this  year.He gets stuffed ALOT.He also gets frustrated and makes mistakes.Honestly I dont think hes as good as he  was  last year.PW has  looked  good.Hes showing hes a good passer also but too bad we have the best CBs in the NATION.One of the best Safeties in the Nation and THE  BEST  DE in the NATION.

Your  D looks  improved on paper but those teams dont  have our  talent on OFF.Grothe  killed you guys  last year and I think he can do it  again.Remember a had nice game versus AUB,so what can he do versus you?Ford was pounding AUB defenders before the 2nd half,what will he do  to  you?Williams,Taylor and  Sams have showed they can carry the ball with some success so I dont see Ford tiring out in this  game.I think you guys will be the  1st team to see our  true OFF this year.

Easy win.

Im looking  for  FORD and  HESTER to have big  days.

Slaton hasnt made any mistakes.. he is not the same as last year though, he put on about 15 pounds of muscle.. doing so he lost a little speed, but he added some power.. he had a nasty stiff arm on an ECU defender that made the crowd go NUTS.. he is still really fast.. he just lost a step

ATleast we see and  agree hes not  the  same player. :)

To say he hasnt made any mistakes 4 games into the season is foolish.I remember watching the MD game(I think).He was stuffed like 2 or 3 times in a row.He dropped a eazy pass out in the flat and he fumbled.Those are mistakes my friend.That pass in the flat he was WIDE-OPEN!!!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  60

Why do I think we'll win? Because I'm a G**D**** BULL!!

But in more objective terms, I think that we've got a few things going for us. We know we can do it; we did it last year in your house. We're at home, and we've got a favorable record in Tamplona. That, and we should have an incredible home field advantage, based on the numbers; in fact, more so than any of our guys have ever experienced. Our guys seem to be playing well this year and have something to prove; namely that we can run with the big dogs and that last year was not a fluke.

Do I think WVU can win? Absolutely. You're the #5 team in the country. In fact, you're SUPPOSED to beat us. But that sure as hell doesn't mean you will.

last year we kinda expected to win.. this year we know it will be a battle; we expect to have a close, physical game with one of the best teams in the country

• Content Count:  60

WVU fans always try to bring up their players being hurt and banged up.Well sorry to break it to you but every body is banged up.It best part about it is WVU were still running  all over teams with those banged up players but then run into a good  D,get shut down ,then try to use it as  an  excuse?

WVU fans it will be a long  night for you guys.You better hope C-Robs not 100% because that will make our  D  that much better and that much faster.I noticed something about Slaton this  year.He gets stuffed ALOT.He also gets frustrated and makes mistakes.Honestly I dont think hes as good as he  was  last year.PW has  looked  good.Hes showing hes a good passer also but too bad we have the best CBs in the NATION.One of the best Safeties in the Nation and THE  BEST  DE in the NATION.

Your  D looks  improved on paper but those teams dont  have our  talent on OFF.Grothe  killed you guys  last year and I think he can do it  again.Remember a had nice game versus AUB,so what can he do versus you?Ford was pounding AUB defenders before the 2nd half,what will he do  to  you?Williams,Taylor and  Sams have showed they can carry the ball with some success so I dont see Ford tiring out in this  game.I think you guys will be the  1st team to see our  true OFF this year.

Easy win.

Slaton hasnt made any mistakes.. he is not the same as last year though, he put on about 15 pounds of muscle.. doing so he lost a little speed, but he added some power.. he had a nasty stiff arm on an ECU defender that made the crowd go NUTS.. he is still really fast.. he just lost a step

To say he hasnt made any mistakes 4 games into the season is foolish.I remember watching the MD game(I think).He was stuffed like 2 or 3 times in a row.He dropped a eazy pass out in the flat and he fumbled.Those are mistakes my friend.That pass in the flat he was WIDE-OPEN!!!

well i guess your right.. he also dropped a touchdown pass against western michigan, but it happens to all of us.. what i should have said is he rarely makes mistakes and he plays smart football

• Content Count:  563

Easy win.

well i guess your right.. he also dropped a touchdown pass against western michigan, but it happens to all of us.. what i should have said is he rarely makes mistakes and he plays smart football

LOL...Ok  I will  give  you  that.Hes a darn good  FB  player....Until he  faces the BULLS!!!!! ;D

• Content Count:  701

lol i like the touchdown city name

Archived