• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

How confident is the average Bull that the Mountaineers will go down?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  60
  • Days Won:  0

ive taken a look around the board and it seems that you guys are confident that you will win.. what makes you guys think you are better than us?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  12,293

what kind of question is this?  you are on a USF fan message board, of course we will be confident.

if you want specific reasons i would say that your biggest strength is your speed on offense.  we will be the fasted defense that you will play this year and we think that we can contain your offense enough to give us a good chance at having more points then you when the game is over.

our offense hasnt played their best football yet and the crowd will be the loudest it has ever been here in tampa.

i dont think any of our fans are at the point that we think we are going to show up and walk all over WVU by 40 points or anything.  but without question we believe that we belong on the same field.  if we can force pat white to beat us with his arm then we can force him to make some mistakes and let our ball hawking DBs get some turnovers.

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

I think we have a very good chance to take you guys down but we gotta bring our A game to do it.  I think the chance we bring our A game is very strong as well with  this being our first sell out and one of the biggest games in our programs history.  Not to mention we play much better at home than on the road.  I would say that our teams are very close talent but biggest talent on each team is on the opposite side of the ball.  With our win on the road over you guys with a very young team that is now a year older and is more comfortable with the system i think we reserve the right to be confident about this game.  If any fan of either team thinks this game will be anything less than a hard fought battle and a close game i think they have been drinking too much of their respective teams  :KoolAid

• Content Count:  9,759
  • Days Won:  9

Let's see, we beat you guys in Morgantown last year.  Why wouldn't we think we can beat you?  Have you forgotten about this game?  I'm sure Pat White hasn't forgotten.   I realize its a different year, but I hope all the Mountaineer fans aren't this dumb.

• Content Count:  275

Haha what, are you trying to incite a riot? Trying to get us to act like arrogant dicks so you can take something back to a WVU forum?

Of course we're confident. I stand behind the bulls 100%. Our D is great and the noise in that stadium will only make your team's job more difficult.

They say history repeats itself.

GO BULLS

what kind of question is this?  you are on a USF fan message board, of course we will be confident.

if you want specific reasons i would say that your biggest strength is your speed on offense.  we will be the fasted defense that you will play this year and we think that we can contain your offense enough to give us a good chance at having more points then you when the game is over.

our offense hasnt played their best football yet and the crowd will be the loudest it has ever been here in tampa.

i dont think any of our fans are at the point that we think we are going to show up and walk all over WVU by 40 points or anything.  but without question we believe that we belong on the same field.  if we can force pat white to beat us with his arm then we can force him to make some mistakes and let our ball hawking DBs get some turnovers.

Pat White is god, he wont make many mistakes.. i watched every second of the USF-Aurburn game and it was hard to watch.. your defense is simply amazing, but if your offense plays like they did against Auburn, you wont have a chance.. also the reason why it was so hard to watch was because of your kicker... is he doin better now?  that had to be the worst performance by a kicker i have ever seen!! it sucked you guys had trouble getting in the endzone.. also Mike Ford didnt look to be in shape, 40 seconds in the game and it looked like he was exhausted.. i hope he is still out of shape because i know that he is a BEAST

• Content Count:  275

Apparently you missed the UNC game.

Let's see, we beat you guys in Morgantown last year.  Why wouldn't we think we can beat you?  Have you forgotten about this game?  I'm sure Pat White hasn't forgotten.   I realize its a different year, but I hope all the Mountaineer fans aren't this dumb.

last year you came to Touchdown City when we were all beat up.. pat white was limping around the whole game and steve had a leg injury and his bad wrists.. this year we are healthy and we are way way more explosive.. we got a lot of new talent and our defense is begining to come around.. you will see a completely different team this year

i think it will be close, dont get me wrong

Apparently you missed the UNC game.

yea i didnt get to watch it because i was in Morgantown at the ECU game which was on at the same time.. i saw you guys blew them out

• Content Count:  9,759
  • Days Won:  9

last year you came to Touchdown City when we were all beat up.. pat white was limping around the whole game and steve had a leg injury and his bad wrists.. this year we are healthy and we are way way more explosive.. we got a lot of new talent and our defense is begining to come around.. you will see a completely different team this year

i think it will be close, dont get me wrong

We turned Touchdown City into Field Goal City.................And we had a Walk On Running Back and a RS Freshman QB.....................you know what, we still beat you.  We here at USF don't make excuses when we lose.  But its been a while since it happened.  Oh yeah, it was before the last time we beat you guys.  

Archived