• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Student Ticket Camping Out - Please Post

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  5,241
  • Days Won:  0

The camping out was absolutley amazing!

Different lines for upper deck and lower deck companion tickets was stupid. We'd get out of their faster if you just combined them to all lines!

I think they we're sold out, because that line was cut off when I left, but I have been up for 26 hours so who knows.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Just got back from camping out and all in all it was a GREAT experience but the ticket distribution system needs some work IMO.  Got there shortly after 6pm with a group of friends and had a blast all night.  The Leavitt showing up and walking through Leavitt town was EPIC, ill get my pic of him up later.  Everyone had a great time partied got along and made the night a blast.  My only real beef was that i was one of what i would say was the first 50-60 people there and had to wait in line behind hundreds of people before i got my ticket.  I would really like to see voutures issued/reissued every few hours (you keep the same vouture number and people who just arrived get a number from whatever is left from last distribution) so that people that are there longer are rewarded for their dedication.  Really wasnt too thrilled that mass amounts of people that arrived way after me got their tickets first but i did get my ticket and the companion ticket i needed.  It was our first run at something like this for football and i think it went pretty well seeing as it was a first run. 

• Content Count:  1,254

The line for student tickets moved very fast, and every student that was there at 6AM or sooner got a ticket. For that matter no one should be complaining. My only gripe is the companion ticket situation. There is no way all the people who got in that companion line were buying those tickets for someone they invited. It seemed the EVERY PERSON that came out of the student ticket line jumped into the companion line. If you were truly getting them for someone you invited then fine. However, I have a feeling we'll see quite a few on the auction block between now and Friday. Kind of sh!tty in my opinion.

• Content Count:  1,165

Was that you with the preggo dog?

• Content Count:  1,165

The line for student tickets moved very fast, and every student that was there at 6AM or sooner got a ticket. For that matter no one should be complaining. My only gripe is the companion ticket situation. There is no way all the people who got in that companion line were buying those tickets for someone they invited. It seemed the EVERY PERSON that came out of the student ticket line jumped into the companion line. If you were truly getting them for someone you invited then fine. However, I have a feeling we'll see quite a few on the auction block between now and Friday. Kind of sh!tty in my opinion.

I agree, and it kinda sucks, but what  can you do?

• Content Count:  594

Well, the two-fer companion tickets were gone by 8:30, so anyone getting a companion ticket to sell later is going to have a tough time selling a single ticket.

They switched to selling the last handful of regular tickets. There's still a line there, so the game is not sold out yet. They also still had an enormous stack of lower bowl student and companion tickets.

• Content Count:  2,461

This is good news... Now we need 1) everyone to wear green and 2) get loud on defense.

Our team feeds off of energy, they are going to love this.

Bulls Win!

• Content Count:  275

If I didn't have an ochem exam tonite id go for sure. if anyone has a companion tick they want to sell I'll buy just one.

my exams at 5-6 so theres no way ill make it today:( haha studying in line seems improbable....but maybe.

Archived