• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Student Ticket Camping Out - Please Post

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  37,651
  • Days Won:  29

I heard that if the weather gets too bad, they'll move people into the sundome.

That is posted on the official site.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  7,201
  • Days Won:  3

UF Gators do a lottery at a particular time of day (announced) to allow students to then "buy" the ticket (one per person) for football and bball,

• Content Count:  1,479
  • Days Won:  0

8:30 update from my friends in line: About 75-100 people out there now, tents stretch from the box office to almost where the Icehouse party deck. And the big news Coach Leavitt was just out there greeting students and thanking them for waiting.

• Content Count:  136

You know, I love the buzz about the tickets, it's so great that so many are interested in going...

But as a student that's been going to games in the end zone student section for 5 years now (used to get companion seats before I was actually a student), I'm very disappointed facing the possibility that I won't be able to sit in my normal place in the student section (and I'm a rowdy and fun fan) for the game I've been looking to since the schedule was released...

I really really hope I can get one of those 8000 wristbands, but with classes and work tomorrow I cannot possibly get to the Sun Dome tomorrow. I'm praying they have wristbands at the St. Pete campus on Tues, because that's my only chance I guess...

• Content Count:  178

I really really hope I can get one of those 8000 wristbands, but with classes and work tomorrow I cannot possibly get to the Sun Dome tomorrow.

they are giving away 12000 student tickets and wristbands from here on out (until further notice).  ;)

• Content Count:  869

8:30 update from my friends in line: About 75-100 people out there now, tents stretch from the box office to almost where the Icehouse party deck. And the big news Coach Leavitt was just out there greeting students and thanking them for waiting.

I hope the local media will pickup on this.  That would be sweeet!

Guest JulmisteForPrez

You know, I love the buzz about the tickets, it's so great that so many are interested in going...

But as a student that's been going to games in the end zone student section for 5 years now (used to get companion seats before I was actually a student), I'm very disappointed facing the possibility that I won't be able to sit in my normal place in the student section (and I'm a rowdy and fun fan) for the game I've been looking to since the schedule was released...

I really really hope I can get one of those 8000 wristbands, but with classes and work tomorrow I cannot possibly get to the Sun Dome tomorrow. I'm praying they have wristbands at the St. Pete campus on Tues, because that's my only chance I guess...

So where will the student section(s) be for this game?

I've seen some threads/stories about them moving it, but I haven't taken the time to click.

Where will the students be?

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  7,646
  • Days Won:  6

Where they've always been in the lower bowl plus 302-305 and 341-344.  That will make for a VERY LOUD endzone!

clear.gif

• Content Count:  1,479

The students will be in the regular sections in the end zone(8,000 seats) where they have always been. And then added 4,000 seats in the upper deck for students, I believe sections 302-306.

And also, the local Fox affiliate did do a story on the campout right after the story about the sorrority girl with menegitis.

Archived