• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Did she get paid to mention Bucs stadium.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3,403
  • Days Won:  0

Can we complain some more, guys?

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  1,812

they said we use to be a commuter school but now had a bunch of full dorms on campus and "things look great on campus"

How dare they say stuff like that about USF >:(

• Content Count:  635

some people always have to be negative  ???

• Content Count:  1,386

they said we use to be a commuter school but now had a bunch of full dorms on campus and "things look great on campus"

How dare they say stuff like that about USF >:(

YEAH! How dare they say that even though the Bulls play in the same stadium as the Bucs, a lot of recruits like playing in a NFL stadium! How rude!  ;)

Kizarvexis

• Content Count:  7,379
  • Days Won:  3

Pam still SUCKS.  I dont know how many times she messes up and catches herself mid-sentence and then just shuts up. Its odd. Its gotta be weird sitting next to her watching a pro announcer screw up time and time again.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  164

some people always have to be negative  ???

sure I won the lottery--- but these taxes are outrageous!

• Content Count:  1,570
  • Days Won:  1

I thought the stadium was call Raymond James Stadium. I didn't know they change it to Buccaneers Stadium. My problem is that she mention it more then twice.

• Content Count:  3,078

I thought the announcers did a solid job. If you actually watched the game and paid attention to what they were saying, ESPN went all out for USF. They even showed a picture of the old trailers from the first year of scrimmage in '96 and talked about how much progress has been made since then. I did think it was funny when Bentley said someone confused him for Jim Leavitt at the mall earlier in the week. They look NOTHING alike! I guess it goes to show what the average fan thinks he looks like - very sad.

Next week we get Sean McDonough and Chris Spielman on the call. It should be an awesome game and I plan to be there rooting on the Bulls!!

were you watching the USF game?  just because someone is positive about your school doesnt mean they did a good job.  Yes, they showed the trailers, but they didn't even bother to show the new athletic facility so it was quite embarrassing. 

• Content Count:  21,336
  • Days Won:  10

If we can't fill Raymond James (Also known as Buc stadium) then why should we build our own.  Plus, I guess we don't pay that Tampa Sports authority Jack Sh** because the stadium looked like it was ready for a Bucs game not a USF game.

• Content Count:  16,416
  • Days Won:  43

As long as USF continues to win, it wont matter where we play our games or what anyone says about our school. Winning is all that matters, and right now USF is doing just that. A top 20 program is amazing seeing that we played our first game in 1997. USF football without a doubt is an amazing story.

Archived