• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

was at the BUCS game today...and...

Matt

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  12,293
  • Days Won:  0

I sold my Bucs tickets instead of Bulls because I like the Bulls better.

wise choice..

i read thru my posts on this thread and i want to clairfy something....i am NOT a bucs fan who likes the bulls.

i am a Bulls alum who went to my first Bucs game in 4 years and made an observation based on the 20 or so bulls games ive been to.

if we can sell out Ray Jay and fill that upper deck with Bulls fans then it doesnt matter that its not on campus...it is ELECTRIC!!!

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it wasnt HALF as good as you see in the USF games.  you could take 8 rows in the student section during a USF game and it beats the entire 65000 at a bucs game, when it comes to "talent"

its the NFL for crying out loud. ofcourse the talent is better in college. do you think older people are going to be standing the entire game jumping up and down throwing other fans in the air when they score a td? most nfl fans are more mature than college fans and know how to act when their team wins

maybe i misunderstood the defintion of the word "talent" in this context...

i undestood it to mean...hot sexy females being in the crowd.

sorry for any misunderstanding..........

• Content Count:  3,307
  • Days Won:  1

I'll definitely agree to this. I went to the last Bucs game of last season - it was still 80 degrees outside - and there was a definite skanky, Mons Venus-y vibe from the talent. Wasn't doing anything for me.

• Content Count:  5,903
  • Days Won:  1

Can't wait for RayJay to be full and loud for a BULLS game. It gets loud.

I wasn't at the Auburn game.... so, if anyone can compare the noise level at a Bucs game vs Auburn, that would be interesting to hear.

I wasn't at the Auburn game.... so, if anyone can compare the noise level at a Bucs game vs Auburn, that would be interesting to hear.

well auburn packs in about 82K,  almost 20,000 more than fits into RayJay so without being at Auburn i bet they were louder.

im just saying....RayJay CAN be a great Bulls atmosphere...we just need to FILL it and cover all the red seats with GREEN shirts and screaming fans.

• Content Count:  3,403

well auburn packs in about 82K,  almost 20,000 more than fits into RayJay so without being at Auburn i bet they were louder.

im just saying....RayJay CAN be a great Bulls atmosphere...we just need to FILL it and cover all the red seats with GREEN shirts and screaming fans.

Well, clearly that comes with national attention and the big games.  WVU, UCF, and UL this year should be our top 3 attendances ever.  Winning is the most important part.

• Content Count:  1,812

it wasnt HALF as good as you see in the USF games.  you could take 8 rows in the student section during a USF game and it beats the entire 65000 at a bucs game, when it comes to "talent"

its the NFL for crying out loud. ofcourse the talent is better in college. do you think older people are going to be standing the entire game jumping up and down throwing other fans in the air when they score a td? most nfl fans are more mature than college fans and know how to act when their team wins

sorry for any misunderstanding..........

You understood correctly and I know you are not a Bucs fan.

The talent is all relative to where you sit- Club section for the Bucs is some of the best high class talent money can buy or at least used to be and they almost out numbered the guys

I am Alumni so do not sit in student section but have been over there and the poor ratio of guys to girls kind of ruins it for me site wise. I am sure it would be different if I sat down in the section.

Not aimed at you Rezz but why does everyone on this board assume someone is either in their early 20's or 50- I am 30 something as are a lot of the posters here and Jay Z will tell you 30 the new Twenty ;)

• Content Count:  5,691

Dworp8 what I remember from bucs game is a whole lot of trashed trash if you get my drift.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  145

wow was it hot out there yesterday. I saw several people being carried to the first aid stations

and I was borderline heat exhausted myself.

BULLS FANS--- be smart this Saturday== be sure to hydrate as much as possible Friday and Saturday morning. Alcohol will dehydrate you so make sure you come in extra full of water to start with. It will be blazing hot again this Saturday.

• Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

Welcome to Tampa, home of the Bandwagoners!! ;D

So, so true. We've been saying this for years, "Win, and they will come." Let's see how many will be there for the next two games.

Archived