• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

was at the BUCS game today...and...

Matt

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  12,293
  • Days Won:  0

how amazing is that stadium when it is full of football fans...

WOW it was HOT.  good luck to everyone going to that noon UNC game on saturday.

but, i went to the tailgate party that the Bucs h old at the front of LOT 1, all the food, beer, etc that you could handle...but i heard atleast 5 or 6 different conversations from Bucs season ticket holders talking about how they already went and bought their West Va tickets and its going to be their first USF game.

i know that auburn game was HUGE for the national level...but this WV game is going to BE AMAZINGLY HUGE for gathering more fans here in Tampa.  if Sept 29th we are undefeated then you can offically chalk up about 50K for every USF game from this point foward....

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  38

Welcome to Tampa, home of the Bandwagoners!! ;D

Good thing I'm all ready a season ticket holder.

• Content Count:  1,812

how amazing is that stadium when it is full of football fans...

WOW it was HOT.  good luck to everyone going to that noon UNC game on saturday.

but, i went to the tailgate party that the Bucs h old at the front of LOT 1, all the food, beer, etc that you could handle...but i heard atleast 5 or 6 different conversations from Bucs season ticket holders talking about how they already went and bought their West Va tickets and its going to be their first USF game.

i know that auburn game was HUGE for the national level...but this WV game is going to BE AMAZINGLY HUGE for gathering more fans here in Tampa.  if Sept 29th we are undefeated then you can offically chalk up about 50K for every USF game from this point foward....

I have spent some amazing Monday nights in that stadium; the electricity during a big game is wicked when it is full.

I think the people that complain about that stadium should go to a Bucs game and see the tailgating and the stadium full.

As far as the heat I have had season tickets for the Bucs for a while about 13 years and sold them the last couple of years but you get a little used to the heat. Most of the Bucs games at home are at 1 so it is always hot. Noon game does not bother; me not for ESPN2 and the $100,000 check we get

yea...you put as many people i saw there for the bucs today and turn them into Bulls fans...and its one of the best "college" atmospheres in the game.  on campus or off...if you have a lot of fans and its in your city it really doesnt matter much.

the stadium was SOOO loud today.  i was just smiling thinking about what it will be like when West Va comes to town.

and in about 3 or 4 years RayJay will be like that for Bucs AND Bulls.

yea...you put as many people i saw there for the bucs today and turn them into Bulls fans...and its one of the best "college" atmospheres in the game.  on campus or off...if you have a lot of fans and its in your city it really doesnt matter much.

the stadium was SOOO loud today.  i was just smiling thinking about what it will be like when West Va comes to town.

and in about 3 or 4 years RayJay will be like that for Bucs AND Bulls.

I do sometimes miss the Bucs games; the big question is how was the talent today? It used to be unreal.

it wasnt HALF as good as you see in the USF games.  you could take 8 rows in the student section during a USF game and it beats the entire 65000 at a bucs game, when it comes to "talent"

• Content Count:  16,327
  • Days Won:  43

I have been to countless Buc games when the stadium is full, but I still dont think it is the same as the college atmosphere. When USF beat USM years ago with about 28K fans in the stands, it just seemed like the atmosphere was more electric than I have ever seen. When USF beat UL in that double or triple overtime, the atmosphere was unbelievable with just about 35k fans. Can you imagine how crazy the atmosphere would be if there were about 60K USF fans?? We may see that against WVU if we can win this weekend against UNC. Nothing beats the college game in my opinion

Nothing beats the college game in my opinion

exactly...your opinion.

i was at both games you mentioned USM and the louisville game.

neither was as loud as it was today at the bucs game when galloway got that 70 yard TD.

i am a much bigger Bulls fan than Bucs (bucs arent even my 1st NFL team...Niners!!)  but im just stating facts.  these 65000 fans were much louder than any 40K to show up for a Bulls game.

my point was...after being at this game i CANT wait to the WV game and hear how loud 65K can get for a college game.  it can really turn any stadium into a great football atmosphere regardless if it is on campus or not. 

Nothing beats the college game in my opinion

exactly...your opinion.

i was at both games you mentioned USM and the louisville game.

neither was as loud as it was today at the bucs game when galloway got that 70 yard TD.

i am a much bigger Bulls fan than Bucs (bucs arent even my 1st NFL team...Niners!!)  but im just stating facts.  these 65000 fans were much louder than any 40K to show up for a Bulls game.

my point was...after being at this game i CANT wait to the WV game and hear how loud 65K can get for a college game.  it can really turn any stadium into a great football atmosphere regardless if it is on campus or not. 

I agree with Rezz here; I was at the same games and they were wild but as far as noise goes it is tough to beat the Monday games against St Louis (2000) and Minnesota (1999) back in the day. It was ear splitting to have that many people going nuts. They also seem to have the PA system cranked real loud for Bucs.

I think it has a lot to do with the whole upper level being filled for Bucs and that added noise coming down.

I sold my Bucs tickets instead of Bulls because I like the Bulls better.

• Content Count:  5,881
  • Days Won:  7

it wasnt HALF as good as you see in the USF games.  you could take 8 rows in the student section during a USF game and it beats the entire 65000 at a bucs game, when it comes to "talent"

its the NFL for crying out loud. ofcourse the talent is better in college. do you think older people are going to be standing the entire game jumping up and down throwing other fans in the air when they score a td? most nfl fans are more mature than college fans and know how to act when their team wins

Archived