• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Elon game on ESPN regional?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  6,828
  • Days Won:  22

According to BE message board it will be announced soon.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  4,741
  • Days Won:  3

For what its worth, the ESPN website, has our gametime TBA.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/schedules

Who has ESPN Regional?

ESPN Regional (also known as ESPN+) is not a channel... it's a production and syndication company, like Lincoln Financial Sports...

From what I have seen, ESPN Regional is proucing the Elon game... so yes, Cubanbull, it will be on ESPN Regional.

The real question is where will it be seen?  News reports indicated that the game will be broadcast (via syndication) on Catch 47 in the Tampa Bay area, but will it be on ESPN Gameplan??  Chances are, the only place to see it might be for Brighthouse customers here in Tampa Bay.

Elon at South Florida is the ONLY game listed as T.B.A. on the ESPN College Footall schedule... and it is the only game for Elon's entire season that is still T.B.A.

• Content Count:  4,642
  • Days Won:  0

if its on espn+ then will we be able to get it via the internet?

• Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

Who has ESPN Regional?

ESPN Regional (also known as ESPN+) is not a channel... it's a production and syndication company, like Lincoln Financial Sports...

From what I have seen, ESPN Regional is proucing the Elon game... so yes, Cubanbull, it will be on ESPN Regional.

The real question is where will it be seen?  News reports indicated that the game will be broadcast (via syndication) on Catch 47 in the Tampa Bay area, but will it be on ESPN Gameplan??  Chances are, the only place to see it might be for Brighthouse customers here in Tampa Bay.

Elon at South Florida is the ONLY game listed as T.B.A. on the ESPN College Footall schedule... and it is the only game for Elon's entire season that is still T.B.A.

I WILL hopefully  GET  it on my big dish

• Content Count:  12,293

i dont know why we are having such a hard time setting kickoff times for the games this year.

of course every year game times are always subject to change based on TV picking up some games but still.....

set something up.

• Content Count:  232

i really hope this game is available in some fashion, either on tv or via the internet.  i'm traveling for the following two weekends and won't be able to watch the auburn game, boo hoo.

Bear in mind that ESPN's contract ... or what I have heard from non-athletics USF sources... says that games can be set or changed up to SIX DAYS before...

So it's possible that we won't know until the SUNDAY before a game when it will kickoff...

If the sources are correct.

• Content Count:  143

Bear in mind that ESPN's contract ... or what I have heard from non-athletics USF sources... says that games can be set or changed up to SIX DAYS before...

So it's possible that we won't know until the SUNDAY before a game when it will kickoff...

If the sources are correct.

Welcome to the big time. 

MO Money...MO Problems...

Archived